Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Asshat Foler

e/acc
52,999
44,741
Yeah I have the space to do it....

Tell me what's the right way then?
You should have an office on your property in an auxiliary building TO YOUR HOUSE. If you do it any other way you’re probably extremely poor and low IQ.
 

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
60,459
347,512
And here I was thinking I might let Foler out a little early.
Just in time for asshat season, if I'm honest. But then I remembered, there's no rule about not being able to vote for a shawed asshat... right lurkingdirk lurkingdirk ?


So if Foler does want early release, he's going to have to actually fit the description of good behavior. Ball's in your court, bro.

Why release him? He was planning on quitting anyways it would be a waste of your time. Why bother?

Ok losers I’m out for good. Enjoy your life sulking with your fellow poor cucks in this shit hole
 
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Gongone

cuckservative censorship is real
<Banned>
19,264
30,878
You should have an office on your property in an auxiliary building TO YOUR HOUSE. If you do it any other way you’re probably extremely poor and low IQ.

So I should build and heat a separate building on my property. Why? That makes no sense.
 

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
61,642
323,638
I’ll be but a distant memory 🙂
200.gif
 

Asshat Foler

e/acc
52,999
44,741
You're forgetting the main reason he's here at all: every zoo needs monkeys. Even the monkey eating paste and cutting patches of his chest hair off in the shape of a dark banana in an attempt at communication.
People have to see the monkey to know it exists. I am no monkey for I don’t exist.

checkmate
 
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
60,459
347,512
You're forgetting the main reason he's here at all: every zoo needs monkeys. Even the monkey eating paste and cutting patches of his chest hair off in the shape of a dark banana in an attempt at communication.

Oh exactly, but like any good zoo you have to keep the monkeys behind glass otherwise you end up with shit everywhere.
 
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users