Former coworker contacted me, think I might be getting scammed.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want to believe but I am skeptical, also what is your definition of nudes.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
2QkLC2N.png

rrr_img_115419.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Kegs mom is fucking wizardhawk up the ass in exchange for heroin? Is wizardhawks mother calling Keg's mom to complain?

This is getting confusing.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Replace heroin with meth and both assumptions would be valid.
you should start a photo thread, ZombieWizardhawk looked like this before meth, and now I look like this after meth thread. Bet we would pay to see to see you rot even more.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
With this community we need solid proof imo, very easy to find random pics in this day and age that wouldnt give you hits on tineye.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I want to believe!

And just to clarify for all the morons jumping into the thread and not reading all of it, assuming that all of this is real, she wanted almost $1000 at first, but through whatever means (making shit up, actually finding other people that will loan her money, prostitution) she got most of it and a_skeleton_02 was only on the hook for $200. It isn't chump change, sure, but it is a far cry from a grand too, which makes all the difference in this (hopefully true) story that you didn't bother to read. Hell, she might even actually pay him back. A lot of us can afford to lose that kind of money in case she doesn't, and a lot more of us sure wouldn't mind a hummer from a decent looking girl in case we never see her or our money again.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah.....those were not nudes. We need more pics to make sure this is not a fake enducing thread
But $200 for a complete blowjob?too much ....no?