Former coworker contacted me, think I might be getting scammed.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
a_skeleton_02,

No man, you can pay for a few hundred prostitutes in Camden. Don't be that white knight guy I know you want to be.

There is a huge difference between 15 bucks for gas and a grand for a jersey idiot with track marks between her toes.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
shut it fagmo. even if she was on the receiving end of a Muslim on Swedish style gang rape, he doesn't owe the bitch a damn thing. he's got currency, she's got a mouth. bartering is the basis of economics.
If not being aroused by a sobbing, pregnant chick blowing some nerds chubby for rape baby abortion money makes me a fag, then call me Liberace.

Doesn't even matter though. The only real part of this all was when he legitimately asked if he should give a chick he hasn't seen in 8 years over 900 bucks. Maybe he did give her money and got some nudes in return, but the BJ and whopper bit reek of a man trying to save face to some bros for sounding like a vag.

I for one have had it with this unsavory thread of lies and moral bankruptcy. If you need me, i'll be in the J49 thread.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
so is there an understanding she's going to pay back the $200 or was it implied for the blowjob?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
My bloodlust is sated. I would like to point out the wedding ring for lulz. She's hot though, well done.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I mean, I would think it was just a 200 dollar blowjob.

Maybe a_skeleton_02 is a more shrewd negotiator than I would be.
No, I have the camera too. It's in the trunk of my car I can put like a rerolled sticky on it and post a screenshot later. She has until the 27th of November to pay me back of I keep it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
My bloodlust is sated. I would like to point out the wedding ring for lulz. She's hot though, well done.
if that's a wedding ring, it's the shittiest ring of all time. which would probably suit her perfectly.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Had an ex ask me for something like this recently, $400 towards a car repair, who makes too much money to be asking for shit like that. Laughed at her and told her to stop being shitty with her money. That hotline still blings, women loved being told no.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I'd still like a pic of the camera next to the whopper with cheese though.
a reenactment perhaps?

rrr_img_115418.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
yeah the real Evelys showed up in irc not too long after the whole thing broke.

Here's my favorite Jeffelys quote, spoilered for length.

Originally Posted by Elurin
Do you think all male OB/GYN's shouldn't be allowed to practice either? I bet they know a hell of a lot more about your reproductive system than you do.
I don't see how that's relevant, since there's a large difference between medical knowledge and treating someone. An OB/GYN isn't going to talk about how my body can magically tell the difference between a "forceable/legitimate" rapist's sperm and that from consensual or "gentle/illegitimate" rape, and he's far less likely to legislate health issues on morality than on medical fact...I'd hope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzeris
I may not know how it feels to be raped but the hate I have for that behavior is real. Some understanding of the loss women face is there without having to personally face it. Sure, it's not a walk in my shoes type of situation but that doesnt mean I cant understand the fear,etc a woman would go through.
I appreciate the sentiment. But I've sat here and I can't even come up with a situation that you'd experience that'd come close to what I and a quarter of the women out there have gone through. Because it's not just the act itself, as abhorrent as it is, that we have to go through. It's everything else afterwards. Frankly, I'm not sure that the Political Thread on the a gaming forum is best place to discuss this shit, but here it is, since the cat's out of the bag already.

Mods, feel free to delete whatever if this ain't the place for it.

It's being afraid to report it because it happened at a party with X going around (of which I had partaken), and not wanting to admit to a crime to report a crime or sit through the trial where the defendant's lawyer is going to do his damndest to make me look like a vindictive slut to get his client off the hook.

It's dropping out of college because you saw the guy that did it every day on campus and had a panic attack every time he looked your way.

It's going to your pastor about it because you have to talk to someone, and getting a lecture about how if I were a better Christian woman, I wouldn't have even been in that situation in the first place, and that God gives us all trials and tribulations that we have to deal with.

It's about having every single second of it come flooding back to me when I'm late and that fucking tests showed two lines.

It's about having to go to Planned Parenthood and showing up on a day when a protest was happening, and having words like slut, whore, baby-killer, etc. thrown at me when I was already hating myself, because I couldn't shake the idea that this was my fault.

It's about losing contact with some of my more religious family because in their eyes I killed a baby, and what led to it isn't as important as the fact that I'm a murderous slut in their eyes, never mind that I had been a good little virgin up until that point and the only reason I was pregnant was because some asshole thought that I just didn't know how good sex was on E when I was telling him no and I was too afraid to make a scene.

It's having to always have a bar of Xanax on me in case I encounter a trigger so I can stop reliving it, and being unable to really have a rational conversation about the topic without being very, very careful with my words and position lest I set myself off.

It's about crying while I type this out at work and telling my coworkers that my allergies are fuckin' killing me.

It's about the absolute rage and venom I can't stop myself from feeling when I hear some asshat like Todd Akin, Ron Paul, or Paul Ryan describe my rape as not legitimate because I apparently didn't fight hard enough to prevent it to make it "forcible" or "legitimate", or that my body somehow knew I wasn't raped and let me get pregnant.

It's about me seeing your joke, knowing it's a joke, knowing that I have no reason to be angry with a joke like that, that it's completely irrational to do so, and that I still had to step out for a cigarette and calm the fuck down before I wrote this out so I didn't make even more of an ass out of myself, because my pastor actually implied that me being raped was my fault.

It's having to live with the knowledge every single day of my life of the choice I made, and having it bear on me even more so when later unrelated medical issues made it so that the pregnancy I aborted would be the only one my body would ever carry.

It's all those things and more. It's not just the act. The assault is just the beginning. It's the losing the ability to remain in control of my emotions and have rational thought about a serious topic in this country, and knowing that it was ripped away from me by someone else...and he's got a wife and kids and a good job and may not even think he raped me because I was too cowardly to make a scene and assert my right to keep his dick the fuck outta me.

There are not many guys, no matter how good they are, that will ever understand that perspective, and people who haven't experienced it should thank everything they hold dear that they will never, ever, ever be able to fully understand how little perspective they have.

And now each and every one of you had better be responding to this with a fuckin' PMS or rape joke, or I'm gonna lose my faith in FOH.