Former coworker contacted me, think I might be getting scammed.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
A picture of a coat hanger might be the best response. But you could also ask her what's in it for you. Going rate for a BJ in that area is $20.

Also, post some pics from when she was hot.
I have some old pictures of her but no way I'm posting anything now after reading Johnny's thread.

The other thought did cross my mind. The thought of me forcing myself on a crying four month pregnant rape victim so she can make enough money to abort her child seems strangely erotic.

Maybe to degenerate for me though.

Save that quote for when I run for office.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Set her up with Johnny. He's in the market for a new whore and is flush with cash to 'help out'.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You don't have to follow through just because you suggest it.

What is there in the pics that will give up her or your identity? Screenshots is a relativly safe place to post pics. The 5 post access rule keeps anything in here from showing up in google searches.

elbas

Molten Core Raider
The best thing to do is say you'll loan her the money as long as you can go with her to get it done. If it's a scam, she'll make up some bogus excuse. If she agrees, then it's likely true and she's in a tough place and an abortion would be the best thing for all involved.

If it's true and you go with her, pay the clinic directly with a check or credit card (visa gift card if you want to remain anonymous). Do not give her cash. There's a small chance she's really pregnant, but I really think she needs the money for drugs. If that's the case she may agree to go to the clinic, but she'd be looking for any way to get her hands on the cash.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I'll be blunt.

Back in July I raped this chick. I told her not to go to the police, and threatened her with violence. But now she's hitting up all of her friends trying to get some money to help pay for her abortion.

So anyway, I consider that a great success. But now get this, she called in to my fake abortion clinic, and I told her it would cost $960, and she agreed.

Except now I need to make my apartment look like a clinic, so I need some money. When she shows up to get scraped I'll have enough to pay you back, but until then I just need $200 or so...

...you know, for drugs.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
On the one hand, we won't get glorious news updates if you do nothing. On the other hand, common sense.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
SrZDX2r.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She must be really desperate to keep trying so hard. You know what would be really fucked up? If her ridiculous story was actually mostly true.

Pretty sure a rape victim can get out of paying for an abortion pretty easily though.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Aren't you like in your early to mid 20s? How did you work with a girl 11 years ago?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sure you just need to hook this girl up with j51. It'll take care of two of this forum's problems, everybody wins.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Just tell her no even if it isn't a scam. Tell her abortion is murder and try and convince her to keep it instead and then ask her to donate $200 to you for your anti-abortion group Men Against Abortion

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Get a pic of the titties with 'Tarrant sucks dick' written on them and I'll send her the $200 myself.

Edit: CAD

Brad2770

I was raped. I need $46 dollars and a buy one get one free Whopper coupon by Friday or I pass the deadline.