Former coworker contacted me, think I might be getting scammed.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
22 week abortions in my state, Don't know why you would literally wait till the last second.

Also, she said she wants to come over my place tonight to talk about it.
454129_o.gif

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If you go along with this meeting for some crazy reason (I hope you do!), don't do it at your house unless you live in a crap shack. You don't know if her pimp/pusher might show up later and rob the place. Or murder you. Or both.

However, if she's still looking good, maybe know of a cheap hooker hotel nearby you can head to if she is really ready to do anything it takes. And have your phone charged up for pics and vids, so that we can donate to your kickstarter.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
22 week abortions in my state, Don't know why you would literally wait till the last second.

Also, she said she wants to come over my place tonight to talk about it.
Bow chikka WOW WOW

Don't let her see your nice things. Take her to a hotel, or like do a car date on the waterfront. I hear those are all the rage.

I say if she agrees to take the tit pic, go ahead and give her the money. Your rerolled bros are good for it. I'll chip in if the other guy (who is on the previous page and I'm not going to go looking for his name) pusses out.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Ask for nudes to see the baby bump (nudes because it might not be in her stomach, maybe her ass or boobies).

Also if she is preggo, have her come over and bang her (if she is hot) cuz she cant get pregnant again

Brad2770

Are you seriously considering this? Someone you haven't talked to in 8 years is asking you for money. That means she has exhausted every other single source she could possibly ask.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
She is going to look like she was rode hard and put up wet at this point. She's run out of options to scam money from people who know her.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ask for nudes to see the baby bump (nudes because it might not be in her stomach, maybe her ass or boobies).

Also if she is preggo, have her come over and bang her (if she is hot) cuz she cant get pregnant again
hey virginyard, the rest of us know where the baby bump is. It doesn't move around quite that much.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There is zero chance this is on the up and up. I look forward to what happens next.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Just string her along till she loses track of time and ask her why she wants money to abort a 10 month pregnancy.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tell her not to be alarmed if she wakes up tonight during the procedure, you've done this before and it's the best way to handle it.

Fuvi_sl

shitlord
Restrictions on Abortion
In Pennsylvania, the following restrictions on abortion were in effect as of July 1, 2015:
  • A woman must receive state-directed counseling that includes information designed to discourage her from having an abortion and then wait 24 hours before the procedure is provided.
  • Health plans that will be offered in the state?s health exchange under the Affordable Care Act can only cover abortion in cases when the woman's life is endangered, rape or incest, unless an optional rider is purchased at an additional cost.
  • Abortion is covered in insurance policies for public employees only in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest.
  • The parent of a minor must consent before an abortion is provided.
  • Public funding is available for abortion only in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Restrictions on Abortion
In Pennsylvania, the following restrictions on abortion were in effect as of July 1, 2015:
  • A woman must receive state-directed counseling that includes information designed to discourage her from having an abortion and then wait 24 hours before the procedure is provided.
  • Health plans that will be offered in the state's health exchange under the Affordable Care Act can only cover abortion in cases when the woman's life is endangered, rape or incest, unless an optional rider is purchased at an additional cost.
  • Abortion is covered in insurance policies for public employees only in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest.
  • The parent of a minor must consent before an abortion is provided.
  • Public funding is available for abortion only in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest.
Do you have to report the rape to receive funding?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To be clear, I was just commentating on the situation in general, not the rules or the fact that the girl might be pregnant. There's just some shady shit going on with her story or the need for $1k. As Mala posted a few pages back...common sense should reign here. But we want stories.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I have no doubt she is pregnant as I said. She gave me the clinic information and said I could pay directly to them.

I just don't think it was a real rape and looking at her Facebook history between July and now she has dropped a couple grand in "vacations" and concerts.