Former coworker contacted me, think I might be getting scammed.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Okay guys, I've done the math, I need $15000 for a retroactive abortion.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I haven't responded to her yet, Shes blowing up my phone because she thought this was a done deal. Need something to text to her.

Get to work.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I haven't responded to her yet, Shes blowing up my phone because she thought this was a done deal. Need something to text to her.

Get to work.
rrr_img_115388.jpg

DavivMcD

Peasant
Tell her you'll do the abortion for $500.

Tell her you can give her the cash, you just need to fully document everything involved in the transaction because the police are currently looking into your finances.

Make up your own sob story of how you need cash and could really use some of that $800 she already has.

Or just say "No. Goodbye."

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
tell her you know a guy who does discount abortions.

then give her my number.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
"based on the circumstances"

sounds shady, like planned parenthood is making an exception here so they get an extra ripe baby fetus to harvest. I'm bout to get Sean Hannity on the case here.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Also, the limit in PA is 24 weeks. Not 22 weeks.

There is a difference between an in clinic abortion that can be done under 18 weeks, and a surgical abortion that has to be done between 18-24 weeks. $1500 sounds cheap for the latter if you ask me.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Don't argue about the price. You'll turn her away, tell her that right now you are feeling kind of lonely and depressed ...

lets see what she offers.

Xevy

Log Wizard
You're looking at this all wrong.

Think about whether or not $200 is worth it to even POSSIBLY prevent her from breeding. Fuck I might as well just Pay Pal her.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
haha, she sent me some document and at the bottom it says "sent from my ipad" so I said Let me hold onto that ipad until you pay me back as collateral.

She stopped responding.