Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
So what was with the grid at the start of the motoGP? I was watching in french so I couldn't understand what was going on.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Jack Miller started on slicks, everyone else started on rain. Track dried out after sighting laps so everyone switched to slicks while Jack sat there on pole. So they scooted everyone else back to the end of the grid because they couldn't start them all from pit lane.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm not going to the austin race this year. Weather is good in this area this week though, 70's all week

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Usenet is really letting me down with moto/formula this year. I miss the days when every session was posted within an hour or two of airing.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I've been snagging all the races pretty easily off Demonoid. Great season so far, some good fighting, lots of strategy and no dominant leader yet.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I watched in french. Very eventful race. I wasn't really sure who to blame on the red bull thing. Ricciardo looked a bit too late on the brakes, and Verwhatever's late block was a bit naughty. I dunno.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Ricciardo looked a bit too late on the brakes, and Verwhatever's late block was a bit naughty. I dunno.

Yeah there's a big grey area, over Vercrashen's "second move" being in the braking zone to get on the drivers line vs. blocking. Still doesn't look good for him with the stretch of recent incidents. If Ricciardo leaves in 2019 I can't imagine Red Bull wants him as the primary driver, he has pace but he's very streaky and immature.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Yeah that was absolutely the worst that can happen to a team. Both your drivers crashing and DNF over the dick comparison. God damn it guys get your shit together.
They also ruined Vettel's race with that one because the safety car fucked up their strategy.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
MotoGP is going to be a boring season as Marquez runs away with the title again, sigh.

Only consolation is watching Lorenzo struggle so fucking badly and hopefully get dumped by Ducati.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Hitting Dovi is a good way to get fired haha.

Also... this looks like some kind of obscure british insult

kor.png

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Seems like the riders after the race on the victory lap just take whatever flag is handed to them and drive around with it. Someday someone's gonna give someone a dickbutt flag.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Grosjean is such a fucking cuckboy. HAAS needs to grow some balls and fire his ass mid season. He's worse than Maldonado was

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I watched Hitting the Apex on Prime last night. Now I'm gonna be MotoGP fan for the next 4-6 months.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I made the mistake of watching the race and not qualifying. I should have just watched qualifying.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The TT is underway. Very good weather and quick practice times. Likely a few records will be broken.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
And now he starts winning haha. All he needed was a piece of plastic on the tank to rest against?