Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Oh man that F1 race. Vettel YOU IDIOT Y U DRIVE LIKE VERSTAPPEN

Seriously I used to like the guy but that was a retard thing to do. German or not, I'm going to pick me a new favourite driver. Probably Kimi.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good choice on Kimi. Notice how he's crept up to 131 points now? A couple more wacky race results and he's on track for 3-way title race. Very excited for the race in the morning, WHAT a qualifying session(s).

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I fucking loathe Hamilton, whiny little bitch who seems to have the best luck in the whole world

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I would be very surprised if Ferrari gives up Kimi for LeClerc next season. He's doing a very solid job of keeping Ferrari in contention for the Constructors trophy. That would go out the window with a second year rookie.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would be very surprised if Ferrari gives up Kimi for LeClerc next season. He's doing a very solid job of keeping Ferrari in contention for the Constructors trophy. That would go out the window with a second year rookie.

Yup. Silly risk.

Plus I love how he basically told Sky interviewer to piss off, but she just laughs, with that - Oh, Kimi you're so funny - instead of being insulted, which is what he intended.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Williams and McLaren really fucking over Force India wrt this attempt to survive bankruptcy. Yikes.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Give us your championship points, your prize money, and start over, or close shop. Greedy losers.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow, didn't see Ricciardo leaving Red Bull for Renault. He almost vomited when Horner announced the switch to Honda, and i guess that feeling stuck.

Ricciardo / Hulkenberg for next season in yellow and black.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, didn't see Ricciardo leaving Red Bull for Renault. He almost vomited when Horner announced the switch to Honda, and i guess that feeling stuck.

Ricciardo / Hulkenberg for next season in yellow and black.

Let's not discount the internal politics of dealing with Verstappen. They are clearly at odds with eachother and Ricciardo probably doesn't want to have to fight to be the number one driver on a team.

Hulkenberg is a solid driver, but I'm sure Ricciardo negotiated to be the no-question primary driver at Renault. And it's totally deserving, Ricciardo is an amazing driver, probably the cleanest overtaker in F1, and a genuinely likable guy. Outside of Verstappen I'd be surprised if another driver had anything negative to say about him.

Red Bull done fucked up.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let's not discount the internal politics of dealing with Verstappen. They are clearly at odds with eachother and Ricciardo probably doesn't want to have to fight to be the number one driver on a team.

Hulkenberg is a solid driver, but I'm sure Ricciardo negotiated to be the no-question primary driver at Renault. And it's totally deserving, Ricciardo is an amazing driver, probably the cleanest overtaker in F1, and a genuinely likable guy. Outside of Verstappen I'd be surprised if another driver had anything negative to say about him.

Red Bull done fucked up.

Yup. I think they were/are being retarded.

Read today that Ricciardo recently found out Max was actually being paid more than him. So Horner offered to make it right, and match it plus a bump - little late, dude. I think Ricciardo was close to done anyway over the Honda switch and Max's glory boy status. But the pay stuff was gross.

You're right in that Renault probably gave him the keys to the castle. I hated seeing Webber getting shafted at Red Bull, glad Ricciardo is free from that joint.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I was just watching the Ulster GP and they said in the beginning that William Dunlop had died at a race I hadn't heard of last month. It has been a really rough year for road racers.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
fuck Mercedes, double fuck hamilton and triple fuck that submissive cuckboy bottas. Absolute disgrace

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
qzrv0p1ijk401.jpg