Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Not stoked about Hamilton winning the Championship, but I can't deny the fucker is consistent. Ferrari and Vettel threw this season away in the second half.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vietnam, Netherlands step towards F1 in 2020

Possible Dutch GP at Zandvoort in 2020, for the first time since 1985. Max Mania is of course a major factor in this. But still, a proper old school track would definitely improve the sport.

144997-circuit-zandvoort-4.jpg

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Watched the first three episodes last night. Really good.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Niki must have had a big set on him. To have gone through that crash and fire, to be so scarred and then to come back and return to racing. Incredible.

Sad to see him gone, he was one of the few of the older drivers that you'd regularly see in the pit area or being interviewed.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Robbed. Even the Sky guys thought that was wrong.

Hahah I just saw what Seb did with swapping the 1 & 2 signs. 👍

The Isle of Man TT was messed up by rain. Most of the races were shortened by half. An english rider I didn't know died in the first superbike race but as far as I know that was the only casualty. The senior went the full distance.

The pace was slow because they just didn't get much track time.

Michael Dunlop was there and looked as crazy as ever, but didn't really have the pace this year. McGuinness and Hutchy are both still hurting from injury and were pretty slow. Hutchy actually crashed in practice and somehow managed not to break his leg, which is barely held together by screws and bolts.

The BMW guys had a new bike. It only seemed to work for Hicky. Everyone else was having trouble with it.

Last edited:

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not even mad about Hamilton's win, that was one hell of a good race. So much close racing and passes.