Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Mercedes is going to have a tough season if the Red Bull’s are able to pull that much more power over them. Verstappen was gaining lots of time each lap when he wasn’t in the lead.

Fucker

Log Wizard
mazepins a certified retard, that is all
Haas has been having a problem with its brakes. Well, the guy is a muppet on top of that. Spinning out at the back of the pack on the first lap. LEL

Vettel wins the dipshit award for rear ending Ocon for exactly no reason. First race of the season and he already has 5 penalty points.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Russel's "fault" but not intentional.

I'm really liking the shake up this year. There are a lot of drivers and cars that are competitive and who could win. It's a nice change that I hope continues, especially into next year's rules changes.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
HAM is amazing sometimes. And when he's not he gets crazy lucky on safety cars :D

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
That gulf livery on hte mclaren is so good. I'm going to build my next ship with that (in empyrion)

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I kind of halfway think maybe Charles hit that barrier on purpose, but crashing in monaco hurts. He did hit it really hard though.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I had to pass out awhile after watching that. Bad luck again for Charles.

Did you see that camera shot of Bottas's stuck wheel with the metal shards flying out?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Most boring race in the last year or more. Aside from Bottas put stop, there was nothing interesting. Who the fuck wants a race where passing can't happen?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Most boring race in the last year or more. Aside from Bottas put stop, there was nothing interesting. Who the fuck wants a race where passing can't happen?
Monaco has sucked for decades. I can't think of many good races other than Sato coming out of the tunnel pointing the wrong way, or Montoya brake checking Schumacher in the tunnel just for the lolz.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Monaco has sucked for decades. I can't think of many good races other than Sato coming out of the tunnel pointing the wrong way, or Montoya brake checking Schumacher in the tunnel just for the lolz.
Ricci's defense to win in 2018 was pretty damn good. But yeah, in general a pretty boring race.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
We lost a moto3 rider at Mugello over the weekend. There were very few details so I went back and watched the session. It was quali 2 and it looked like a highside, then the guy behind hit his bike, but it didn't look like he was run over.

It's possible a later rider coming along ran him over as he was out cold on the track.