Fortnite - Epic Games - Team Survival/Strategy/Crafting/Combat

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
If you own the PVE version, you can essentially farm close to 400-600 vbucks a day in quests. More and more BR players are catching on to this and using PvE to farm Vbucks for their BR skin purchases.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
And just after I say how much I like Blitz they fucking remove it. Goddamn it....

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Epic has nearly all of their 700 developers on Fortnite right now, and they released the Paragon assets for free to UE4 developers. (MOBA game they scrapped).

With nearly all their resources pouring into FN now, I would hope the game gets some PvE love and maybe we see even more BR innovations. Personally wouldn't mind seeing more of the 50vs50 fun stuff, but maybe even more crazy with a bigger map and 300+ players, 100vs100vs100 or something.

They definitely aren't shy about trying things, which I like a lot.

This is what always bothered me about PUBG, and maybe it was because that was essentially an indie studio so they didn't know how to scale up support, but both player unknown and epic created money printing machines. PU just kinda let it sit there and print money but it's starting to break down. Epic is servicing their machine like paranoid mother fuckers, keeping it in tip top shape (as best they can) at all times. Seems like the better strat when you're in the middle of an exponential growth bubble. Seems like PUBG devs let that bubble pass and didn't take even close to full advantage.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i've been trying to play more fortnite recently and i find it the more difficult game compared to pubg, just the speed of the game due to map size and circle shrink times is absolutely vicious. layer that with the whole building thing and me not being super fast about changing from flat to ramp or wall and the skill ceiling feels much higher in fortnite which isn't really what i expected. I sorta like the slow pace of pubg but they really, really fucked up by not having a speed mode version of the game with a much smaller map and a much faster circle mechanism.

not to mention their anti hacking stuff is just a mess, and it all stems from the fact that you can sell loot crates on the steam store and the only way to buy them is playing. You can't sell fuck all for fornite (other than twitch prime skins i guess, but its a complicated way) so there is less of an incentive for chinese hackers to jump in and farm points.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sniper LTM is back, but the revolver has been removed, and so has knockdown. If you pop someone, they're dead. No option to revive. Awesome change.

• 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
If you own the PVE version, you can essentially farm close to 400-600 vbucks a day in quests. More and more BR players are catching on to this and using PvE to farm Vbucks for their BR skin purchases.

Dang.

I would've invested months ago had I known!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Watching Lirik play atm, he found the new guided rocket launcher. It makes this game even stupider than it already is, holy shit. So ridiculously OP. Can turn corners like nothing and one shots people.

• 1Solidarity

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Watching Lirik play atm, he found the new guided rocket launcher. It makes this game even stupider than it already is, holy shit. So ridiculously OP. Can turn corners like nothing and one shots people.

Your character is vulnerable while you control the rocket. You can also shoot the rocket down and build up in front of it. It is pretty ridiculous but at the same time it's not god mode.

Also what the fuck is with these ques? 30 mins to get online? WTF.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I suck at this. Is laptop with my mousepad on the sofa causing it I wonder?

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I suck at this. Is laptop with my mousepad on the sofa causing it I wonder?

I have good days and bad days - getting a lot of lag spikes and stuttering since the servers got the influx of mobile players. I suck at building compared to some of these guys though, so if I’m not playing duos/squads with my son and his friends I’ll pick my battles - some of these guys can build a ten story spiral staircase before I’ve got a four story tower.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Bunch of European soccer players this weekend celebrated goals by doing Fortnite emotes as well. It's everywhere.

Ladro

Anomaly
Ninja played with Marshmello last night and now he’s playing with Drake. What the fuck is going on with this game? So weird...

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The port-a-fort that was just added certainly helps the terrible builders like me if you can get one. Instant 3 story castle when you use it, pretty nice.