Fortnite - Epic Games - Team Survival/Strategy/Crafting/Combat

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
TheFourth and I are starting to play this a bit more often, if anyone wants to jump on.

TheFourth & Dwreck808 on Ps4

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I saw your invite. I have time tonight if you guys are playing.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I saw your invite. I have time tonight if you guys are playing.
TheFourth will probably be on, and Cad88 jumped on with us too.

Tonight is "The Voice" night with the gf (go fuck yourself), so I probably won't be on until 8pm ish. We also redownloaded the division but haven't played yet. They might be on that tonight

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I also have division but would restart a character.

• 1Barf

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Can someone tell me why there's 100k fortnite viewers on this Ninja guy's channel? Is it the man or the game?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Can someone tell me why there's 100k fortnite viewers on this Ninja guy's channel? Is it the man or the game?

He’s a good halo pro and fun channel. He’s pretty amazing at the game and very popular with all audiences. He primarily sticks to just Fortnite these days.

He puts A in autism.

• 2Worf

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>

He’s pretty damn good - my son likes to watch him. He queues solo in squad mode, drops in popular high loot density areas and proceeds to wreck shit.

• 1Like

Szlia

He is one of the very skilled player at the game. As you know, skill level and viewership are not directly related, it's a whole package. The little I have seen of Ninja does not make me feel he is my cup of tea, but I watch a good deal of High Distortion and also some Svennoss. He is a dutch guy who streams in english. A bit of an ass but one of the very best solo player in the game and one of the best builder, be it offensive or defensive. Seeing him summon labyrinthic wood towers than he then proceed to edit and navigate at high speed is pretty damn insane (carefully sniping people from towers... a little less insane, but 60+% win rate in solo does not come by being reckless!).

Brikker

Trump's Staff

I've tried him a couple times; not for me. Seems like a very spergy weird dude who would appeal to the young tween/teen crowd. He's very skilled game wise tho.

I'm ready for fortnite to die on twitch, it's boring af to watch.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I think he is like 26 years old but he acts like a 13 year old hyped up on sugar. The guy fucking wrecks the shit out of people in fortnite though. I have been playing this game a bit over the last 2-3 weeks and it's pretty fun but one of the reasons some of these top players get so many kills is there is zero skill based match making in the game so some retard on a PS4 loading up the game for the first time will land and get his noggin blown off as he lands. It makes for some interesting kill counts but it is also kind of dumb. That's not to downplay ninja's skill he fucking face rapes the pro's out there as well.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Lirik did duos today for awhile and just about all of them were young kids, many playing with controllers (on pc). It's the popular BR game atm and has high appeal to a young crowd.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I've tried him a couple times; not for me. Seems like a very spergy weird dude who would appeal to the young tween/teen crowd. He's very skilled game wise tho.

I'm ready for fortnite to die on twitch, it's boring af to watch.
This, i cant watch my favorite streamers anymore because of this. I just cant do it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Smuggly

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Their latest patch fucked the Save The World game mode players, lot of drama and refunds flying. They decided rerolling perks on weapons was a good idea without telling anyone so a weapon you may have invested weeks into could go from good to crap and you just have to hold that shit. Plus they added in level balance scaling so neutered the drive to ever get stronger.

Szlia

Wait... there are people playing the single player mode?

EDIT: About the matchmaking though, there is a swedish guy who is N°1 or around that in duo called Ettnix who is convinced there is matchmaking taking place because the quality of the opposition is much higher when he plays with his usual duo partner than when he plays with random people.

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
I havent touched the pve mode of the game in probably months and requested a refund just yesterday. I wasn't aware of any recent patch that fucked over any Save the World players (that's how out of touch I am), but the Battle Royale thing has turned into such a successful monster, it looks like there is no real drive on Epic's behalf to really mess with the pve mode any more.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Why waste resources on the hard-to-develop-for mode, when you can just focus on the current cash cow and come crawling back to the PVE side after That Dragon Cancer Battle Royale comes out and the viewers/players move on?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'd love to see a big-group PVP mode with way more emphasis on base building. Maybe something along the lines of keeping X amount of people elevated 150ft+ for 240 seconds, or something.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Fortnite Battle Royale has to be the biggest game pivot success story of all time. Personally, I don't like the demonetization model for single player, but BR is amazing. IMO, it is leaps and bounds better than PUBG.