Foundation

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm enjoying this show as much as expected for what it is - it's just so silly though, half the casting is amazing half is just pants on head fucking retarded
I'm literally only watching for the dude playing Empire (and of course Jared Harris' parts). He'd be fucking perfect for a Roman show. Has the look and mannerisms down to a fucking T. Great actor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm literally only watching for the dude playing Empire (and of course Jared Harris' parts). He'd be fucking perfect for a Roman show. Has the look and mannerisms down to a fucking T. Great actor.
Did you watch Halt and Catch Fire?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Best whore they could find for the fucking emperor of the universe....

untitled-jpg.376266

Going from this picture alone, it looks like Daniel Day Lewis with a bunch of makeup on. He is a great method actor, after all, and willing to do what ever it takes for the part.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Goatface

don't see any credit as to who that person is. thought all people with speaking roles had to be listed.

from yesterday ‘Foundation’ Renewed for Season 2 at Apple TV+

• 1Clown World
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

the fat guy who was the head mathematician was the announcer guy in Rome, who'd do the hand flourishes and shit. its nice to see a fattie like him still alive

and yeah this show is just so bizarre, there are some scenes that are pretty good, but other scenes just so badly written and acted and paced. Salvor Hardin can figure out with some extremely bizarre mind palace shit who this warrior general chick is, but can't make the obvious logical jump that she's gonna bomb the fuck out of the THING THAT POWERS YOUR SHIELD? Damn bitch, after 10000 years I guess you guys lost Empire Strikes Back.

the idea of a religious revolt against the heresy of a soul-less genetic clone emperor is cool and very Dune-ish, but its done SO BADLY here. Just super rushed scenes with no good actors delivering bizarre lines that are more confusing than interesting and cool.

As with most of these shows, the visual effects, makeup and costume and sets guys are all 10/10 and on point but the writers are total worthless sacks of shit. Maybe the robot lady wrote the script.

• 1Like

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah the Empire stuff is cool. Everything else kinda pedestrian but not bad.

But damn does this show look good. Best landspeeders since Star Wars.

• 1Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
So I’m officially unable to finish episodes now. I made it to episode 4 and finally got tired of what they are doing with the Vault, the ridiculous Anacreon “invasion”, the sloppy time skipping, etc.

it baffles me that the writers have the audacity to think they can do a better job than Isaac Asimov, All the pieces are literally right there. They have part of a solid cast, definitely the budget…but I just can’t make it through another minute of the show.

They totally ruined Salvor. I have little, to no hope for the Mule, Hober Mallow, General Bel Riose..I am floored at how badly they treated the source material. It’s painfully obvious that the writers cared little for the book.

Last edited:

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Show runners that race and gender swapped the cast are utterly disregarding the source material?

If only there had been some kind of sign? Some warning?

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
in retrospect Harvey Weinstein really, really fucked over straight men. After his shenanigans finally got out in the open, Hollywood put cunty old white women in charge of everything, and now there are really only two kind of shows

- shows aimed at white chicks which show hot guys (all races) lusting after extremely mediocre women. Lucifer, Bridgerton, Bachelorette, etc
- scifi shows featuring an angry, ugly black woman nagging all the white men around her to death. Foundation, Expanse, MCU shows, Star Trek Discovery, Picard, Altered Carbon, on and on and on.

before Weinstein triggered the collapse, we had shit like Spartacus, Black Sails, Game of Thrones, etc where a guy could come home after a long day of work and see some nice titties being fondled by average looking dudes.

but fucking Weinstein ruined it all, I thought the Jews ran everything but they clearly failed in this case

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
It’s painfully obvious that the writers cared little for the book
Lol, you think they read the book written by a straight white man?

Half the purpose of the show is to destroy the legacy he left

Goatface

never read the books or even cliff notes, but i am enjoying it. was on the fence about gaal, but after the focus on saltor, can not wait to see her back.
goyer recently said he pitched the show to apple as 8 seasons of 10 shows each. which seems crazy.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
No.

You are akin to Donnie in the big Lebowski.

The show is hot wet shit.

Nobody gives a fuck that you prefer the shit sandwich to mosquito burgers.

Goatface

think my enjoyment of the show might just went up a tad, knowning it appears to be causing you such pain

• 2Worf

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
No.

You are akin to Donnie in the big Lebowski.

The show is hot wet shit.

Nobody gives a fuck that you prefer the shit sandwich to mosquito burgers.

tumblr_lwudgwhIJv1qh87wbo1_1280.jpg

So far it's just ok to me. I'll give it a few more episodes. Kinda have bleak sci-fi fatigue though, if I'm being honest.

• 1Like