EgDXO9pXkAYPwEF.jpg

EgDEkcWU0AEGqx7.jpg

• 2WTF
  • 2Rustled
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
As someone who typically lurks vs posting, the political memes are annoying in this thread - be it left or right. I wanted to ask the mods to find a way to tame it but really? I can just ignore these people. It's not like I think their posts bring anything of value. Its just edgy gamers who got old and now post facebook memes like their "chain emailing" older relatives. I can just make them disappear from my feed and its a lot faster than talking to the mods about it.

1598201870350.png

1598201890474.png

• 14Like
  • 2NPC
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 19 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have to assume all these pro-Trump people and posts are 99% trolling. If not, it's kind of scary how quickly fascism takes hold and people just 'follow the crowd' and believe everything Trump says and everyone who doesn't is stupid or worse: the enemy and no longer human.

I feel like the one guy at the Hitler rally smart enough to know what's coming. I don't care what political way you lean, you have to admit suppressing votes / gerrymandering, crippling the Post Office is bullshit. HINT: The last S of USPS is 'Service', a lot of government agencies hemorrhage money. Taking out sorting machines just because a district is blue? lol

nazi12.png

FWIW I love guns, hate people who are bullies, entitled, or straight up assholes, doesnt matter how the light bounces off your skin or what you have between your legs. Fuck.

I know I'm not the only one who likes big nose girls :p

Here are some funny, strange, and random pics for you and any other fine folks who think that a president with no popular support from the media, major corporations, popular culture, half his own staff, and the majority of the government and its agencies is actually a fascist.

aisha-muhammad-520x245.jpg

cuties-netflix.jpg

tumblr_osroa6OJg91szhm10o1_1280.jpg

353_450.jpg

• 5Barf
  • 2Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 16 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I have to assume all these pro-Trump people and posts are 99% trolling. If not, it's kind of scary how quickly fascism takes hold and people just 'follow the crowd' and believe everything Trump says and everyone who doesn't is stupid or worse: the enemy and no longer human.

lawl fascism, the president who starts no wars, the first in decades, and declines to take power during a huge crisis when it would be natural for a fascist to do so, if you actually believe the fascism canard I have to question your general intelligence.

130610_0t22a_canard-_sn1250.jpg

I bet you also believe the post office is "under siege"

Last edited:
  • 12Like
  • 3Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 15 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
As someone who typically lurks vs posting, the political memes are annoying in this thread - be it left or right. I wanted to ask the mods to find a way to tame it but really? I can just ignore these people. It's not like I think their posts bring anything of value. Its just edgy gamers who got old and now post facebook memes like their "chain emailing" older relatives. I can just make them disappear from my feed and its a lot faster than talking to the mods about it.

View attachment 295957

View attachment 295958

Concur, lots of angry people on the internets calling people they disagree with names!

Funny-Pictures-1947-56.jpg

• 3Like
  • 3Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users