Funny, Strange, Random Pics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Ef_u7pyWsAAnUl2.jpg

EgDXO9pXkAYPwEF.jpg

EgDEkcWU0AEGqx7.jpg

• 2WTF
  • 2Rustled
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
As someone who typically lurks vs posting, the political memes are annoying in this thread - be it left or right. I wanted to ask the mods to find a way to tame it but really? I can just ignore these people. It's not like I think their posts bring anything of value. Its just edgy gamers who got old and now post facebook memes like their "chain emailing" older relatives. I can just make them disappear from my feed and its a lot faster than talking to the mods about it.

1598201870350.png

1598201890474.png

• 14Like
  • 2NPC
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 19 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have to assume all these pro-Trump people and posts are 99% trolling. If not, it's kind of scary how quickly fascism takes hold and people just 'follow the crowd' and believe everything Trump says and everyone who doesn't is stupid or worse: the enemy and no longer human.

I feel like the one guy at the Hitler rally smart enough to know what's coming. I don't care what political way you lean, you have to admit suppressing votes / gerrymandering, crippling the Post Office is bullshit. HINT: The last S of USPS is 'Service', a lot of government agencies hemorrhage money. Taking out sorting machines just because a district is blue? lol

nazi12.png

FWIW I love guns, hate people who are bullies, entitled, or straight up assholes, doesnt matter how the light bounces off your skin or what you have between your legs. Fuck.

I know I'm not the only one who likes big nose girls :p

Here are some funny, strange, and random pics for you and any other fine folks who think that a president with no popular support from the media, major corporations, popular culture, half his own staff, and the majority of the government and its agencies is actually a fascist.

aisha-muhammad-520x245.jpg

cuties-netflix.jpg

tumblr_osroa6OJg91szhm10o1_1280.jpg

353_450.jpg

• 5Barf
  • 2Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 16 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I have to assume all these pro-Trump people and posts are 99% trolling. If not, it's kind of scary how quickly fascism takes hold and people just 'follow the crowd' and believe everything Trump says and everyone who doesn't is stupid or worse: the enemy and no longer human.

lawl fascism, the president who starts no wars, the first in decades, and declines to take power during a huge crisis when it would be natural for a fascist to do so, if you actually believe the fascism canard I have to question your general intelligence.

130610_0t22a_canard-_sn1250.jpg

I bet you also believe the post office is "under siege"

Last edited:
  • 12Like
  • 3Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 15 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
As someone who typically lurks vs posting, the political memes are annoying in this thread - be it left or right. I wanted to ask the mods to find a way to tame it but really? I can just ignore these people. It's not like I think their posts bring anything of value. Its just edgy gamers who got old and now post facebook memes like their "chain emailing" older relatives. I can just make them disappear from my feed and its a lot faster than talking to the mods about it.

View attachment 295957

View attachment 295958

Concur, lots of angry people on the internets calling people they disagree with names!

Funny-Pictures-1947-56.jpg

• 3Like
  • 3Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users