Furor's 14 Days rant & First Look at WoW

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I haven't been around lately, and thus didn't hear about this drama... Saw an article on my Google news feed tho about Sony being unhappy with Blizzard over their response to a sexual harassment allegation. And even tho there was no name attached to who the alleged harasser was, I just knew it had to be Furor. A quick Google and yup there's his face. SMH lol.
Damn bro. You havent been around in what.. 2? 3 years? Sony late af to the party, too.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Damn bro. You havent been around in what.. 2? 3 years? Sony late af to the party, too.
Roughly lol

As soon as I saw the headline I was like "God dammit Furor" not even joking.

• 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
I don't have any insider information, but I sincerely doubt that Furor broke any laws. I am willing to bet that he is convicted of nothing just like Bill Cosby. It seems like a political witch hunt to me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I don't have any insider information, but I sincerely doubt that Furor broke any laws. I am willing to bet that he is convicted of nothing just like Bill Cosby. It seems like a political witch hunt to me.
The court of public opinion / internal employee morale matters more to their finances and success these days. Even if there's not criminal charges, the court of public opinion has turned off a majority of people from touching the game, as well as industry professionals working there.

If they don't have people making games, and can't retain talent, that's worse than having Furor arrested in terms of the businesses' health.

• 1Like
In the west you cannot glance at a lady or you are a sexual assaulter! Many office parties had people kiss under mistletoe, they must now all be in prison and gulags.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
In the west you cannot glance at a lady or you are a sexual assaulter! Many office parties had people kiss under mistletoe, they must now all be in prison and gulags.
Well, you can as long as you're the "right" guy. Unless you decide that she's batshit, then you're a rapist in 5-10 years.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why does anyone go to office Christmas parties?
Showing support of the business and being involved with upper management. Pretty good opportunity to improve your standing, or a disastrous opportunity if you're a drunk fuck up. Even if you just dont show up, you're still looked upon unfavorably for not coming. I "try" to make an appearance, say hello to everyone, and leave shortly after the main event - whatever that may be. Its just politics within the business.

• 1Pathetic

Izo

Tranny Chaser
But if he dumps her, he's still a rapist in 5 years.
ACF15C4C-128C-4017-8E8C-0F71AC42CAE5.png

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
All my precious jobs they usually cater it and it’s a good time. Just don’t be that idiot who gets drunk and does dumb shit.

Yeah, why miss a chance to eat prime rib on the boss? Just have to stay away if you aren't capable of holding your liquor or keeping your hands off your coworkers.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I wonder if Alex got a cut from the sales. Or if it was an elaborate cleanout before the sell scam. RIP wow.

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Rekeita was talking a bit about the Microsoft purchase of Activision/Blizzard and mentioned Furor last night. He's an old EQ player apparently and knew who furor was.

PS He wants to interview Alex

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Rekeita was talking a bit about the Microsoft purchase of Activision/Blizzard and mentioned Furor last night. He's an old EQ player apparently and knew who furor was.

PS He wants to interview Alex
I was in DMs with him on Twitter. He is definitely an old-school EQ player. I am the one that told him about the whole situation with Afrasiabi. I sent him a link about it and suggested that he should cover it. He totally agrees that he was railroaded (in the normie public's mind) and it's all bullshit.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
I'd bet if Furor was trying to get men drunk in order to sleep with them that he'd be the CEO of Activision-Blizzard by now.

Edit: DM'd Rekeita a Nevergrind Online key. He better play! NGO stream when!?

Last edited: