Game Pass for Xbox and PC

Argarth

On the verandah
i don't play many games on PC but my understanding was newer PC microsoft games (gamepass) aren't gonna continue to use UWP, so they should just install as regular folders and stuff?
They started talking about allowing a choice for game installations - UWP, or the old W32 model so people could finally use mods etc. "FOR THE GAMER" lol.
That was aeons ago, but as far as I know nothing like that has happened (not sure, I cancelled months ago). Perhaps they changed their mind and couldn't be bothered to tell anyone.

spronk

FPS noob
this is out on gamepass today, looks like an indie homage to Zelda

only 525 megs and on gamepass (duh) and playable on PC, xbox, or xCloud

gonna check it out, usually i bounce off this kinda shit fast but who cares its on gamepass

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
As of a couple weeks ago they were still installed to the hidden folder. Was trying to figure out how to use them on the Shield Pro and had to go in and find that hidden directory. That worked well enough but the SN30+ Pro wouldn’t work. Haven’t had time to mess around with it anymore.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
this is out on gamepass today, looks like an indie homage to Zelda

only 525 megs and on gamepass (duh) and playable on PC, xbox, or xCloud

gonna check it out, usually i bounce off this kinda shit fast but who cares its on gamepass
on nice, I didnt notice or realize. A bunch of youtubers were lets playing it. it was on my radar.

more Castlevania 2 btw. even has the day/night cycle. (tiny bit of zelda 2.)

spronk

FPS noob
Guardians of the Galaxy is coming to gamepass 3/10

100% worth it, I plat'd the game last year on PS5 and it was one of my top 3 of the year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Oh wow... I was looking at Weird West and wondering if I should get it. Now I don't need to!

spronk

FPS noob
this is coming next month to gamepass, its not the full game which is apparently not releasing till 2023, but some sort of 2.5D prequel

• 1Faggotry

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
MS Rewards increased the # of points required to redeem for 1 month of PC Gamepass from 6800 to 7750. Not a huge deal, it's just 2 additional days of "daily quests" at about 600 points per day. I was already redeeming 2 months of gamepass service each calendar month, so well ahead.

Screenshot_20220416-080320_Edge.jpg

*edit: holy smokes... I posted this from my phone, didn't realize the image would be so big. sorry!

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

stahp xbox, too many games
Downloaded tainted. The fucking thing locked on the EULA with no controller response and turns out it’s been that way since it launched on GP. Lol what a bunch of dumb shit devs. If you are even lucky enough to get passed it sooner or later it all bugs out anyway.

first time I have ever been dark souled by an EULA.

• 2Worf

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
MS Rewards increased the # of points required to redeem for 1 month of PC Gamepass from 6800 to 7750.

Inflation even hitting fake money rewards. Thanks Obiden.

I'd never really paid attention to rewards being redeemable for gift cards at real stores like Walmart and Target, just always used rewards for MS bucks for games and accessories. Makes it less fun now that my "free" gaming budget could be used for food instead.

And not complaining or wishing hardship on others or any stupid shit like that. I just wanted to play video games meme... and it's getting harder and harder to be distracted from real life the way things are going.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Downloaded tainted. The fucking thing locked on the EULA with no controller response and turns out it’s been that way since it launched on GP. Lol what a bunch of dumb shit devs. If you are even lucky enough to get passed it sooner or later it all bugs out anyway.

first time I have ever been dark souled by an EULA.

I'm lucky I guess, as I got passed the EULA. Game is a bit janky and a ton of balance issues. Have only really enjoyed Pathfinder, but it's very OP. Other classes seem overly gimp. UI breaks a lot. Pretty mediocre game, but easy enough to play listening to podcasts and some synergies are interesting. But not missing a whole lot unless you're very starved for something to play.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Several years old game trilogy coming Day One on June 21st. okie doke.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users