Game Pass for Xbox and PC

Malkav

French Madman
Persona games coming to Game Pass.

Kojima apperance too, but nothing concrete on that.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Starfield looking much less impressive but actually like a real game now and not just a bullshot. So that's a plus

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Base/shipbuilding in Starfield looks awesome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean if it's essentially Elder Scrolls in space I'm not going to complain. Plus add the ship/basebuilding and it's got me intrigued.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malkav

French Madman
It's a super ambitious Bethesda game, expect it to be buggy to the bone.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I appreciate the technical artistry of the Forza engine... but man I could not possibly care less about the actual racing game.
I'm usually pretty meh on racing games but Forza Horizon 5 is actually pretty great, it also looks fantastic on a good HDR TV/monitor.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Looks like Bethesda has been taking some No Man's Sky notes. Good; that design deserves to become a baseline for space exploration games. If Bioware has any sense, we'll be seeing more than a little NMS in the next Mass Effect game as well.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Lotta shit I don't really care about but a lot of cool stuff too, just getting Persona 3, Persona 4, and persona 5 royale on gamepass is pretty awesome

Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels looks fun

Plague Tale 1 was really cool and good story, expect the same from 2

don't really care honestly about the big hitters like Starfield, Red Fall, etc big Western studios seem to rarely be able to put out competent story games anymore.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Starfield looks like a version of Star Citizen that will actually be a full game.

That picture earlier though was very fake. Sad for Avowed, leak for that is that they changed the course of the game with a new creative lead. It's going to be years.

Wonder what will be in showcase nr 2.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I'm usually pretty meh on racing games but Forza Horizon 5 is actually pretty great, it also looks fantastic on a good HDR TV/monitor.

Horizon ruined all other racing games for me, it's so amazing just nothing comes close unless it specializes in something (like Wreckfest and Fallout do). I've yet to really take to any of the sim racers and kinda wonder what the ROI looks like on games like Gran Turismo with their once-per-generation releases.

A lot here I'm not super interested in... but they'll be on Game Pass so I get to give them a go, some without even installing thanks to streaming. Good shit.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
P3 Portable is unquestionably the best version of the game, but it will be a massive disappointment if they don't add the animated cutscenes back in.

spronk

FPS noob
I don't really pay attention to future games, if its not out in 3 months i dont really give a fuck but i guess some things people were hoping for that didn't get talked about

Avowed (no idea what this is)
Fable remaster
Hellblade 2
Everwild
Perfect Dark reboot
Goldeneye 007 remaster

I do applaud them for focusing 100% on gameplay and only on games out in the next year, I do not give a single fuck about 2024 games or even 2023 games tbh. I wish there were more gigaton announcements of new games that blew me away but that wasn't really there at all.

Microsoft still doesn't have its own version of Uncharted, Spider-Man, God of War, or the various Mario games. Maybe they don't need it with the wide variety.

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't really pay attention to future games, if its not out in 3 months i dont really give a fuck but i guess some things people were hoping for that didn't get talked about

Avowed (no idea what this is)
Fable remaster
Hellblade 2
Everwild
Perfect Dark reboot
Goldeneye 007 remaster

I do applaud them for focusing 100% on gameplay and only on games out in the next year, I do not give a single fuck about 2024 games or even 2023 games tbh. I wish there were more gigaton announcements of new games that blew me away but that wasn't really there at all.

Microsoft still doesn't have its own version of Uncharted, Spider-Man, God of War, or the various Mario games. Maybe they don't need it with the wide variety.
Avowed is Obsidian’s fantasy role playing game. Word is it has been rebooted, has a new director, and won’t be released for a long, long time.

Everwild is dead—or might as well be. Last I heard they were still at the drawing board phase on everything but the art. Backward ass pieces of shit painted a game and then decided to ask how you play it. Apparently, no one at Rare knows the answer. At least with Sea of Thieves they had a setting that answered that question for them. And they still released it 2-3 years too early and with 0 content.

Couldn’t agree more on keeping shows to games that are coming out in the next 6 months. Avowed and Everwild are perfect examples of why it’s silly to go any further out.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
It's strange that they didn't preview or promote the presser they're having on 6/14 at 10am to dive deeper into some of the announcements from yesterday and get into some other things.

An opportunity to discuss some things that were missed, is out later, or didn't have sufficient gameplay to preview so it got punted to the other show.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No State of Decay 3 news is extra disappointing because it makes the rumors Kotaku and other shitbird sites have been spreading seem true. Like the game not even being remotely ready to be shown still because the studio was bogged down by pussies crying about crunch, "toxic" workplace, and "misconduct".

• 1Worf
  • 1Like