Game Pass for Xbox and PC

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, several years old on phones maybe but this shit is new to consoles, fag
Phones? I could see the original running on IOS maybe, it was pretty basic.

I admit I hadn't considered that they would port them to console but unless it was dirt cheap I don't think it was worth the effort. I love Shadowrun to death but it's a niche title in a fairly lifeless industry so it has shit name recognition and anyone who wanted to play the game likely already has.

If you are someone who wants to play them but hasn't yet, make sure you play them in release order. If you play Hong Kong first, Dragonfall will feel clunky and Shadowrun Returns will be borderline unplayable.

spronk

FPS noob
Wild at Heart is leaving Gamepass end of the month, if you have kids may wanna boot it up for them. Some minor combat but the game is basically Pikmin from Nintendo but on xbox. Relatives were over and they really enjoyed it, I was bored after just a few mins.

Pretty easy achievements though, not sure how long the game is but its at least 10 hours.

There are way too many games on gamepass, nowadays I find myself installing games at release but only running them when I get the notice that they are leaving gamepass soon lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If you are someone who wants to play them but hasn't yet, make sure you play them in release order. If you play Hong Kong first, Dragonfall will feel clunky and Shadowrun Returns will be borderline unplayable.
Yeah, this.

They are really good games in my opinion.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They really need to enable PS4/PS5 controller support in their PC App. Get with the program already MS if you want this shit to succeed even more.

Yes, I know about DS4Windows, but it shouldn't be needed.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Oh shit Chorus is finally on here. But I gotta use an Xbox controller or DS4Windows.

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
1655006989755.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malkav

French Madman
Oh man, if they get an exclusive, even only a temp one, on the new Kojima game, I can already see the Sony fanboys reeeeing.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Oh man, if they get an exclusive, even only a temp one, on the new Kojima game, I can already see the Sony fanboys reeeeing.

There are such things still as console fanboys? I mean, I haven't had an Xbox since the 360, but have a PS5. I don't see how anyone could be mad if they have a PC (since it's listed as PC as well), if it comes to gamepass. The service is outright amazing, especially when it drops new games there since new PS5 games cost like $100+ when you convert the currency. I have a PS5 for the exclusives, but I am glad there aren't that many since they are so expensive.

Console wars are over in my opinion. Xbox seems to be done with it with the promise of every game they make always being on PC as well. No need for an xbox if you have a PC.

That said, "Coming soon" ??? For the Kojima game? I know there were rumours that the game he is showing is in a playable state, but that it is close to done? Coming soon on gamepass usually means within a month or less doesn't it? Could it be that they are announcing it, with a "out now!"? That'd be a massive thing. In old E3 terms, that showcase listed above + instant release of an exclusive AAA Kojima game would be "Microsoft won". Aside from Ark, Forza, Halo and Age of Empires (which are all old / expansions), those are some heavy hitters in terms of games. Microsoft seems to be on the same page as me with the Summer Game Fest. Enough with the indies already.

Also, glad to see Deathloop there. I've always wanted to try that, but never felt interested enough to buy it. Now it's "free". Gamepass is so good.

• 1Moron

Malkav

French Madman
There are such things still as console fanboys? I mean, I haven't had an Xbox since the 360, but have a PS5. I don't see how anyone could be mad if they have a PC (since it's listed as PC as well), if it comes to gamepass. The service is outright amazing, especially when it drops new games there since new PS5 games cost like $100+ when you convert the currency. I have a PS5 for the exclusives, but I am glad there aren't that many since they are so expensive.

Console wars are over in my opinion. Xbox seems to be done with it with the promise of every game they make always being on PC as well. No need for an xbox if you have a PC.

That said, "Coming soon" ??? For the Kojima game? I know there were rumours that the game he is showing is in a playable state, but that it is close to done? Coming soon on gamepass usually means within a month or less doesn't it? Could it be that they are announcing it, with a "out now!"? That'd be a massive thing. In old E3 terms, that showcase listed above + instant release of an exclusive AAA Kojima game would be "Microsoft won". Aside from Ark, Forza, Halo and Age of Empires (which are all old / expansions), those are some heavy hitters in terms of games. Microsoft seems to be on the same page as me with the Summer Game Fest. Enough with the indies already.

Also, glad to see Deathloop there. I've always wanted to try that, but never felt interested enough to buy it. Now it's "free". Gamepass is so good.

You can still see them mainly in some gaming news comments sections and on facebook. Hell, I've seen some Sony fans complaining about their games coming to PC down the line, which is quite frankly a ridiculous take. Exclusives just need to die already.
But yeah, it's way less present than in the past.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
As long as there's a choice that's seen as mutually exclusive in any way, there will always be rabid adherents that turn their rather arbitrary choice into a core part of their identity.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I appreciate the technical artistry of the Forza engine... but man I could not possibly care less about the actual racing game.