Game Pass for Xbox and PC

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Good I hope they get shitcanned and they can go work at McDonalds. I am so sick of these pussies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No State of Decay 3 news is extra disappointing because it makes the rumors Kotaku and other shitbird sites have been spreading seem true. Like the game not even being remotely ready to be shown still because the studio was bogged down by pussies crying about crunch, "toxic" workplace, and "misconduct".
Also from the sounds of it they're trying to make a legit sequel this time, cause SoD 2 is almost more of a remaster than an actual sequel.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
TMNT: Shredder's Revenge is on Game Pass!
Beat it on Gnarly last night.

amazing game this IS the COUCH COOP you’ve been waiting for.

my wife, 3 year old and I had a blast.

my friends got drunk and played and had a blast.

this is the Utnayan Utnayan game he’s been searching for.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Beat it on Gnarly last night.

amazing game this IS the COUCH COOP you’ve been waiting for.

my wife, 3 year old and I had a blast.

my friends got drunk and played and had a blast.

this is the Utnayan Utnayan game he’s been searching for.

Yeah, I need to figure out if I want to just get it for the Switch or find a way to stream the PC Game Pass version. The DF review made it sound like they were patching the worst bugs on Switch, but that it was still the worst of the versions. Would love for the 4 year old to swap over to Ninja Turtles instead of Paw Patrol.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I need to figure out if I want to just get it for the Switch or find a way to stream the PC Game Pass version. The DF review made it sound like they were patching the worst bugs on Switch, but that it was still the worst of the versions. Would love for the 4 year old to swap over to Ninja Turtles instead of Paw Patrol.
Just get an Xbox bro.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
pretty fucking sweet, reminds me of all the old 90s era TMNT games while still feeling crisp and modern.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
stream the PC Game Pass version.

Does PC gamepass allow cloud gaming? It's been pretty good. No issues* playing the TMNT game on my phone using the Razer Kishi (new version coming out so they're cheap right now). Also have a $15 contraption that mounts tldirectly to a controller. There are relatively cheap options to access gamepass games via cloud streaming that might work for a kid especially.

*No issues on home wifi, but some typical/expected issues on other people's shit network or hotel networks.

Vorph

Cloud gaming was Ultimate only when it launched, don't think that's changed. You're playing the Xbox version of the game on Cloud (which is why there's no kb/m support, though that's changing soon for some games) so it seems unlikely they'd ever include it in PC Game Pass.

Crone

Does PC gamepass allow cloud gaming? It's been pretty good. No issues* playing the TMNT game on my phone using the Razer Kishi (new version coming out so they're cheap right now). Also have a $15 contraption that mounts tldirectly to a controller. There are relatively cheap options to access gamepass games via cloud streaming that might work for a kid especially.

*No issues on home wifi, but some typical/expected issues on other people's shit network or hotel networks.
Oh shit that's a cool device, and half off on Amazon right now. Version 2 looks like it just fits more phones, but otherwise about the same?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Oh shit that's a cool device, and half off on Amazon right now. Version 2 looks like it just fits more phones, but otherwise about the same?

It's a really good device, I used it on my earlier phones, but then got this for my Fold 3 and it works great.

But then the Steam Deck arrived and just use that.

Last edited:

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

Has an extra programmable button. I just got the old one cheap with MS Reward points and works great on my cheapo moto pay-by-minute phone. Very happy with it. Cloud gaming in general has been great so might be worth converting/upgrading to ultimate even without a console.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Why's that one better?

Mostly because i have a Fold 3 and preferred the Xbox controller form factor. (not my image). The Kishi I have requires modding or an adapter or something to fit a Fold iirc.

1656294801814.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Mostly because i have a Fold 3 and preferred the Xbox controller form factor. (not my image). The Kishi I have requires modding or an adapter or something to fit a Fold iirc.

View attachment 419242
Xbox buttons are nice, that's true. I don't have a phone that would work with any of these anyway, as I'm on the iPhone 12 Mini. I do have a Note 9 that my son still uses for Youtube, maybe I could get this for that.