Game Pass for Xbox and PC

spronk

FPS noob
Scorn is coming 10/14, Plague Tale 2 is coming 10/18. both games should be cool and worth installing

that dyson game looks weird but neat

spronk

FPS noob
scorn is live on gamepass now if you wanna play a short (3-5 hour) horror game

also if you go into perks on gamepass there are some nice freebies including NFS Heat deluxe edition upgrade

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
some rumors that Plague Tale 2 (coming out next week, free on gamepass) is 30 fps only on consoles

but others have said a day 1 patch will put in a 60 fps performance mode

spronk

FPS noob
i posted in p5 thread but if you want 1 month trial gamepass ultimate do this

you can get a free 1 month gamepass ultimate trial go here

signup and all that shit, tell it you have a doritos code and use these codes

RED DORITOS UPC 51647

they are all generic codes on doritos bags so you can just take photos in store and redeem. not worth going ham since you can only redeem 1 single 1 month code, it won't work on existing accounts or stack or anything

won't work on an existing gp account or stack so pointless for those of us who already have it.

For anyone looking for a game to play, I've been playing The Forgotten City its a neat mystery/adventure game with a time loop element, pretty easy and TA says it takes 7-10 hours to 100%. It leaves gamepass in 10 days, 10/31, plenty of time to 100%. I pick one game leaving gamepass thats 4-10 hours and try to 100% every month, did Echo Generations earlier and enjoyed it. Good way to try out different games that I normally would never play (mostly indie games) which gamepass is amazing for

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
i posted in p5 thread but if you want 1 month trial gamepass ultimate do this

you can get a free 1 month gamepass ultimate trial go here

signup and all that shit, tell it you have a doritos code and use these codes

RED DORITOS UPC 51647

they are all generic codes on doritos bags so you can just take photos in store and redeem. not worth going ham since you can only redeem 1 single 1 month code, it won't work on existing accounts or stack or anything

won't work on an existing gp account or stack so pointless for those of us who already have it.

For anyone looking for a game to play, I've been playing The Forgotten City its a neat mystery/adventure game with a time loop element, pretty easy and TA says it takes 7-10 hours to 100%. It leaves gamepass in 10 days, 10/31, plenty of time to 100%. I pick one game leaving gamepass thats 4-10 hours and try to 100% every month, did Echo Generations earlier and enjoyed it. Good way to try out different games that I normally would never play (mostly indie games) which gamepass is amazing for

Forgotten City is a good game. I really enjoyed it. A legitimate mystery game and not just some pretty walking simulator that means nothing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

cradeg

Molten Core Raider
Forgotten City is a good game. I really enjoyed it. A legitimate mystery game and not just some pretty walking simulator that means nothing.

Here is a nice documentary how someone sacrifices his career in law to make this game into existence

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yep. Good game. Utnayan approved.

spronk

FPS noob

gamepass is generating almost third the revenue netflix does now from subs - netflix did $30b in 2021, gamepass is on track for at least $9b/yr

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
game pass is testing out family plans, looks like more concrete numbers are starting to leak out. a family will be up to 5 users, based on those numbers I'd expect single account to be $15/mo (current price) and family to be in the $25-29 range. like nintendo switch online it works out great if you wanna group up with some friends, get 3 years for $150 or less and split it 5 ways and thats a deal

there will be some method to convert existing gamepass ultimate accounts to a family account but id expect it all months away for USA anyways

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
drops this week on gamepass, somervile drops soon too and reviews should be out this week

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bah, have them preloaded but neither one is playable from New Zealand yet. Not that I really need anything else when I'm already in the middle of Bayonetta, Tactics Ogre, and God of War.