Gender Integration in the Infantry, and how Robots fight Misogyny

khorum

Murder Apologist
You need to check your fucking human-privilege, shitlord. Robots are just as capable, and often MORE capable than your dickswinging meatbag bros.

Spot, the BigDog robot will be joining the marines in her firstcomprehensive field test. We should admire her courage and determination in wading through the layers of systemic transrobotphobia that permeates human culture. Who cares if she can't do a single pull-up.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Pretty sure the Japanese integrated women into the Army in WW2.
wink.png

khorum

Murder Apologist
We integrated the fuck out of them aboard thebaberaham lincoln:

LA Times_sl said:
During each deployment aboard this nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, as with dozens of other naval ships with female crew members, there are regular instances of pregnancy and prohibited relationships among shipmates.

Since the Lincoln pulled out of its home port in Everett, Wash., on July 20, about 20 crew members have been sent home pregnant, seven in the first few weeks, said Cmdr. Gerry Goyins, the ship's senior medical officer.

"I've been pleasantly surprised that it hasn't been a bigger problem," said Goyins

Zitar

Silver Knight of the Realm
We integrated the fuck out of them aboard thebaberaham lincoln:
I was on medical hold in Norfolk for a couple months. There were a dozen or more women there that got pregnant while deployed. Being a nuke on subs, no deployed sex...with women. I still remember in power school one of the most disgusting women I have ever seen got pregnant and they narrowed it down to one of six guys. These dumbfucks were getting in fist fights over her honor. Lonely women should just join the Navy, it's a feeding frenzy.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You need to check your fucking human-privilege, shitlord. Robots are just as capable, and often MORE capable than your dickswinging meatbag bros.
Is it considered rape if I manually change a bit in a register to force an output on instead of setting inputs correctly and letting the program logic do it?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Is it considered rape if I manually change a bit in a register to force an output on instead of setting inputs correctly and letting the program logic do it?
That's absurd, this is only a microcontrolleraggression.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well shit, what does someone have to do around here to get accused of RoboRape?
I believe that happens if the robot develops feelings of regret some weeks after consensual interfacing between its port and your dongle.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I hope not. Is there a statute of limitations on that kind of thing? Cheat engine and I have done some awful, awful things.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Is pushing and pulling onto the stack considered masturbation? Mentally I'm picturing it making a "fapfapfapfap" sound

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That's racism, you're supposed to use a progressive stack where the more privileged bits let the minority bits move to the top.

khorum

Murder Apologist
You people are pigs. I'm taking screenshots of you "edgelords" laughing about being attracted to pre-alpha software and bragging about trading pre-release snapshots.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
As a civilian, if they were held to the same standards as the men I wouldn't really care that they were given a three month training prep for it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That article is kind of stupid. Technically all additional PT you do outside of the regular scheduled shit is "additional training." When I was at Bragg anyone wanting to go to Ranger school had to go through the Pre-Ranger Course for 3 weeks just to get the opportunity. If you don't pass that you don't even get to go. And all that is is 3 weeks of grueling PT/Hiking/Ranger skills as well.

If they flubbed some standards, gave the bitches less weight than standard, etc. Then we have some issues to talk about.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The article is a mess but as you state the implication here seems to be that they were basically given the pre ranger school training opportunity as much as necessary to pass without simply failing out like would happen to a man going through the same training.

So the "extra" may have been more like summer school than a prep course, which isn't necessarily better.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You can fail the PRC as much as your command will let you attend it. If they had some after-hours training by some other Rangers before they attended PRC or anything (100% guaranteed they did) to pass that's completely fine.