General Discussion

Sterling

El Presidente
Almost every good raw plat source will be camped to some degree. There's very few real secrets left.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Annoying or tedious is generally more profitible than difficult. Fear might have a dozen necros jerking each other off over boogeymen while squallsurge camp is empty.

I would probably just fight for hill giants like a pleb. I did a ton of cav/sav/exe/sage on classic, all to myself and often hopping picks... and could generally barely top rathe mtns income. I just did it for the ease and lack of toxicity (I wasn't aos yet).

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hill Giants were good to me on Ragefire but as soon as the horde of people caught up it became wild. Lots of emotional ran wild over who pulled each FG.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I swear on ragefire there was a guy botting hill giants in rathe mtn. I think it was a necro, he'd walk to the hill farm a bit then go south to that merchant in the house. Was funny to watch.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My biggest issue is I would be there with mages and maybe necros and we would all diligently plow trash when no hgs up. This meant tons of hgs.

Then druids and sks would roll in and absolutely rage at us pet classes getting more than our fair share. Soon the mage boxes would bail because they cant semi afk win vs tracking shitters.

Then those same fucks would "joke" about the lack of hgs, post-mages. This is why I lived in lguk instead. Fuck other people.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Not sure how those are for raw plat, but Crude Steins are basically worthless now.

It's just a fine steel weapons and a 2pp shield on each kill. But they are waaaaay easier to kill 2 per mana bar at 49 naked. Vs 1 full bar at ice giants.

Idk, if it's less contended it might be worth it.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
10 days ;););)

Honestly, is there anyone that quit for like 8+ years and didn't touch or much less think of EQ then when Ragefire/Lockjaw came out lost all self-control and started to question their life choices like it was 1999?

Not trying to be funny... I'm super super excited, but I'm legitimately worried I'm gonna relapse big-time haha :confused:

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
10 days ;););)

Honestly, is there anyone that quit for like 8+ years and didn't touch or much less think of EQ then when Ragefire/Lockjaw came out lost all self-control and started to question their life choices like it was 1999?

Not trying to be funny... I'm super super excited, but I'm legitimately worried I'm gonna relapse big-time haha :confused:

Im going to have to try really hard not to get sucked all the way in. I'm on EI right now and if I didnt have a kid I would be playing 20 hrs a day every day.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
It's too late and the relapse has already begun. Say goodbye to your life because I said good bye to mine.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Just logged into my character for the first time in too many years. The memories and feels. :emoji_astonished::emoji_disappointed_relieved:

2exvtj6.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Low level zones on Ragefire aren't empty anymore. They were a few weeks ago. People getting ready I guess.

I'm thinking Agnarr might break the internet.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Almost every good raw plat source will be camped to some degree. There's very few real secrets left.

Indeed - even odd ones that were barely known before the server like mine in QCats (I think I saw 2-3 other people early do it early on RF - on LJ I had 100% free reign for around the first month with how relatively unknown it was) exploded into 100% usage by the time Phin was a couple weeks old.

It probably could've qualified as a secret before - but I don't think it can anymore. Hah.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Low level zones on Ragefire aren't empty anymore. They were a few weeks ago. People getting ready I guess.

I'm thinking Agnarr might break the internet.

BB was rockin' QC were nice and quiet though, had the run of the place.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Did the super secret not secret forum get removed, or was i removed?
Trying to be lazy about finding info

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It's all super secret now (whole agnarr subforum) due to an infiltration of autistic screechers that were stealing/leaking infos