FPS noob

E6DNW0cWYAA-gaU

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Well it just says immoral purpose so this may not be that bad. Maybe he was trying to buy a 3080 or ps5 from her just to scalp it.

How dare you put pedophiles down on the level of 3080 and ps5 scalpers

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

Lowest selling NBA2K ever. Calling it now.

[edit] I retract my previous statement bc they have a real cover and the WNBA retardation is just virtue signaling:

70AB77BB-7492-408B-A598-069E740ABDB1.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
yeah nba 2k22 has a "real" cover celebrating 75 years of nba but gamestop has an exclusive WNBA variant as well. I've noticed gamestop has an excessive amount of tranny employees, way more than average, and a lot of black dudes buy their annual nba/madden/COD at gamestop so its gonna be funny when the store person hands them the WNBA cover and they say back they want the normal edition with Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Durant on it

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
GOG is giving away free copies of Syberia and Syberia 2 as long as you get marketing material from(sign up for their emails). 66 hours left on giveaway.

syberia12.jpg

• 2Like

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Can't wait to watch Bird Box 2 to unlock the blindfolded skin for the Shadow and Bone battle royale game.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

i know they are working on Jedi Fallen Order 2 and i know there are other star wars games in the works but cant remember what, or by who

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob

portable PC gaming, hot

$399, reservations start sunday, "orders" in Dec 2021 not sure when it ships

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider

portable PC gaming, hot

$399, reservations start sunday, "orders" in Dec 2021 not sure when it ships
I am pumped for this and hoping it plays as good as it looks and sounds so far. Not to mention only 49 dollars more than the new pricing on the Switches with the better screens. I know they play entirely different catalogs but, its really the only other contender in terms of quality mobile gaming like this.

Last edited:

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider

i know they are working on Jedi Fallen Order 2 and i know there are other star wars games in the works but cant remember what, or by who
I am attaching an article from May but it hits on 5 in development Star Wars games. The only one I heard of that is coming out this year though is the Lego Skywalker Saga which is lall the Lego film games bundled not sure about new stuff beyond graphical improvements though.

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure if this was mentioned in the Sony thread but during this month you can get up to 24 free games for PS5 and PS$ with playstation plus. The list includes some really good stuff and not the usual filler rando games. The majority are PS5 only but still check this article and the list of games, its outstanding.
The list includes :
God of War
CoD Black Ops 3 and 4
Mortal Kombat X
Resident Evil 7 and more!

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
The PS+ collection is a perma collection, its not going away anytime soon (and hasn't changed at all since it was released on PS5 release date in Nov 2020) and is only "activateable" if you (1) have a PS5, (2) have a PS+ sub (1 day is enough), (3) activate a PS5 as your accounts primary PS5

its a fantastic value on the tier of gamepass but no real rush to do it, its just the first thing you should do and download all 20 games when you get a PS5. while technically you were able to fuck around and grant a friend who has just a PS4 the same games if you logged into his account on your PS5, its a bad idea to fuck around with that as Sony has banned PSN accounts that tried to do that stuff.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Incoming loot boxes for movies!
The first 30 minutes of each movie come with the monthly subscription. Any extra 30 minute segments are additional DLC with micro transactions for alternate endings for each character

• 1Like
  • 1Worf