General Gaming News and Discussion

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
But hey, lets add a few million EVs to the grid, cause thats all green, right guys?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i know a few of us don't play MMOs anymore or even visit the mmo sub forum but you may wanna go check out the world of warcraft thread, furor is in a lot of hot water due to shit he did at blizzard (he was fired last year)

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This message board has been host to countless fuckers that toppled their guilds, ruined their lives, and done some deviant shit... but leave it to Furor himself to topple a multi-billion dollar industry kingpin-company. That is aiming your sights high.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Once he's disgraced and cancelled by the mob, I hope he comes back here to post regularly. We'd welcome the shitlord back with open arms

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Once he's disgraced and cancelled by the mob, I hope he comes back here to post regularly. We'd welcome the shitlord back with open arms
I mean we would, but he'd still get shit about it. It's what we do

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

Looks-like-the-next-Metal-Gear-Solid-is-gonna-be-amazing-meme-5490.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
i guess i'll take remasters of amazing games over mediocre new games

• 6Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 6 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Remaster of GTA San Andreas would be awesome. Loved that game, in part because I grew up in Cali in that era. Curiously, GTAV was a turn off with all the hippity hop culture in it, though.

• 1Solidarity

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Would be wild if they ended up looking more like GTA V... and they tied all those games together with GTA Online.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I still don't understand why people pretend like GTAIV just never happened. I never understood the hate for that game, aside from driving being fucked.

• 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
GTA4 is the one I haven't played much of. Took a few whacks at it earlier this year and it's definitely a solid game, just hard to go back to PS3 visuals now. Also the lack of checkpoints in missions was already getting irritating just a couple hours in. Dying mid-mission and having to start the mission over AND drive back to the mission-giver across town took about two times before it got super-old.

I still plan to give it another go though and I think it's worth playing for sure. Weird how they're ignoring it and making current-gen versions of 3/VC/SA/5. Maybe they'll do some big full-on remake of 4 at a later date just to make all of them available on current consoles like what happened with Demon's Souls.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I'm wanting to get my gf a Switch for her bday/Christmas this year. I know nothing about the system, other than I'm aware there's some new version coming out soon (or already came out this year).

Can I get a recommendation on what version, and where to procure said version from my FoH bros?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm wanting to get my gf a Switch for her bday/Christmas this year. I know nothing about the system, other than I'm aware there's some new version coming out soon (or already came out this year).

Can I get a recommendation on what version, and where to procure said version from my FoH bros?

• 1Like