General Gaming News and Discussion

Izo

Tranny Chaser

pretty damn tempting. Still loving my original elite just fine tho
I don’t get why they’re so expensive. It’s 200 euro here, like wtf that’s half the console itself. Well, the regular controller does suck donkey balls, plasticy, clicky. How much better are the elites?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Best controller I've ever used, hands down(original elite). Have a Brooks X One on it so I use it on PC/XBOX/PS4. Been using it for 5-6 years now

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, my elite v1 is the best controller I've ever used. Last year I had to get a cover for it though from the grip peeling off of it.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
i have an elite 1 (given way to relative now) and an elite 2 i've used for like 2 years and honestly its just 20-30% better than a regular xbox controller. the paddles and grips are cool, but i almost never use the paddles and the latest series X controller more or less matches the grip, buttons, etc. I've heard a lot of people complain the controller durability is not great with people having issues of drift and stuff but that hasn't happened to me yet.

Its not really worth $200 but i guess its not bad

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I can't recall the last time I used the RB/LB buttons on my controller since getting the elite. Using the lower paddles along with the triggers just work perfectly for my hand size.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
the top games in china are basically all chinese at this point, mobile games and shit. the biggest names we'd recognize are PUBG (owned by TenCent, chinese company) and DOTA.

Blizzard takes a hit but its probably their least concern right now lol

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Cool that it sounds like Death Stranding 2 might be coming. Really enjoyed the first out.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
might be fake but possible uncharted collection coming to PC

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hopefully they have the sense to just unlock Nightmare from the start this time. The other difficulties are pointless. At least the PC version could unlock it with the dev menu, console was just screwed.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
nba 2k22 really taking gaming to new places

Holy fuck, this is next-level just completely full Clown World. This is the sad, dark-side of our economic system LOL.

Maybe next he'll get a girlfriend in game, and they'll make tik tok dance videos together to up his "cred".

• 1Worf