General Gaming News and Discussion

spronk

FPS noob
lot of news recently about how gotham knights and plague tale are both 30 fps on ps5/series X

this is obviously about consoles not PC

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It would be funny if through all of this public discovery Microsoft executives realize “holy shit, yeah this doesn’t really do much for us against our competitors why are we doing this?” And they cancel the purchase themselves.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
netflix is also expanding their gaming stuff with cloud gaming
Ive noticed more and more of those ads for games in the netflix app on my phone. I didnt know they were going that route until like a month ago. More competition in the gaming market by mega companies is fine with me.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Another nail in the coffin for the good games industry

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

netflix is also expanding their gaming stuff with cloud gaming
That’s great. I’m already invested into games with achievements and trophies so I’d only be interested in Sony/MS games like this.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Ive noticed more and more of those ads for games in the netflix app on my phone. I didnt know they were going that route until like a month ago. More competition in the gaming market by mega companies is fine with me.
I wish there was less and they got out of it. Most of the gems in gaming were created by small independent studios. The mega corps are making it awful.

spronk

FPS noob

i don't know fuck all about silent hill so sounds like a lot of different stuff

Last edited:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
"He worked on Fallout 76, multiple Dragon Age games, and more."
Larry David Reaction GIF

"In addition to Fallout 76, Baudoin worked at BioWare as a lead designer on multiple Dragon Age titles, including Dragon Age: Inquisition, Dragon Age II: The Black Emporium, and Dragon Age: Origins. Over at Obsidion, he worked on Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 and Neverwinter Nights 2. According to Linkedin, Baudoin also served as a senior designer on the unreleased Starfield."

Baby Reaction GIF

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Redone version? Nice. Played them a bunch back in the early 2k until I got on the dawn of war wagon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
witcher 1 being remade in unreal engine 5 by CDPR

yeah, butwhy.gif ($$$, it'll be $70 lol)

the original is free on GOG

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The gameplay was rough and janky as hell in the original, even by witcher standards. I'll def get it on sale though

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users