General Gaming News and Discussion

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kind of reminds me of those movies where the Spy/thief blows dust all over the keypad to know where people touched. But this is in reverse! Im just curious now why the DEL key is pressed so much.

digital-lock.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Seriously gross.

Buy yourselves a and a feather duster and stop eating cheetos above your keyboard you animals.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Mine is worse. Sometimes I think I see tiny nupperibos crawling newborn from the filth with a sickly rgb glow, crawling beneath the keys, struggling to hear the noise of dying frogloks.

• 2Barf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
...And this horrifying tangent is why I only buy keyboards with the keys mounted to an aluminum plate.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
And plugged it in and works perfect. Keys are nice and clicky and responsive. The d key no longer triggers few times when pressed. So I guess the next one will get a thorough washing too.

255A1EE6-07E0-43C5-8499-C9BB92048C3D.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Imagine his poor downstairs neighbors lol

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Mick Gordon did an interesting if long-winded write-up about the unmitigated fucking disaster of working on DOOM Eternal's soundtrack. Sordid tale of insane contract parameters, lack of payment, sociopathic developers, Reddit drama, six-figure hush payments.

(Link fixt thanks Janx)

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Mick Gordon did an interesting if long-winded write-up about the unmitigated fucking disaster of working on DOOM Eternal's soundtrack. Sordid tale of insane contract parameters, lack of payment, sociopathic developers, Reddit drama, six-figure hush payments.

(Link fixt thanks Janx)

Dude that ...that is insane they did that to him.

• 3Like

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
Dude that ...that is insane they did that to him.

I don't remember the music from Eternal and never thought about buying the OST. I do remember some really good ones from 2016.

That being said there were some interesting language choices buried in there

"Disinformation/misinformation" 6
"Harassment" 7
"Hate" 3
"Toxic" 5
"Toxic gamers" 2
Anything about a lawsuit for defamation...3 years later...nope.

Sounds insane...smells like bullshit. Like a typical divorced couple, the other person is always lying and has done every evil thing under the sun.

Marty's statement from 3 years ago was posted here DOOM Eternal OST Open Letter

It's all defensive probably from the OST being total shit (apparently,) but there's nothing calling for hate mob of toxic gamers.

• 1Faggotry

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't remember the music from Eternal and never thought about buying the OST. I do remember some really good ones from 2016.

That being said there were some interesting language choices buried in there

"Disinformation/misinformation" 6
"Harassment" 7
"Hate" 3
"Toxic" 5
"Toxic gamers" 2
Anything about a lawsuit for defamation...3 years later...nope.

Sounds insane...smells like bullshit. Like a typical divorced couple, the other person is always lying and has done every evil thing under the sun.

Marty's statement from 3 years ago was posted here DOOM Eternal OST Open Letter

It's all defensive probably from the OST being total shit (apparently,) but there's nothing calling for hate mob of toxic gamers.
Well Mick included proof to back up all his rebuttals, so maybe you're just retarded.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Well Mick included proof to back up all his rebuttals, so maybe you're just retarded.

You can't expect him to like read the whole thing before opening his mouth. That's not how it is anymore. Surely his indepth analysis of how many times a word is used in the rwrite up is way more conclusive than you know dates, times, e-mails, and logs.

• 1Solidarity