Genshin Impact

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Broke down and bought the $29.99 deal since I have played so much. Got so many dupes of xiangling and fischl I think I maxed their constellations. Probably done bothering with the banners at this point as the risk of getting more xiangling/fischl is too high with no more benefit.

Got the dream team set up about 1k from AR25 and just need a few more mats to start ascending them. Still haven't done shit in the second region other than grab the shrines and teleports. Stuck at the 6th floor of abyss so I definitely need to level up/finishing maxing artifacts.

asdfdsa.png

• 3Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

im not sure on it, but there seems to be timed world quests or something.
I wasnt in springvale, and a quest popped up near the wind tree. I marked it, but didnt go to it immediately, I was there the shrine.. but, by the time I did the shrine, the quest was gone. no longer in my menu. I don't know if it was a time of day thing, or just random spawn of world quests.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I think he means that he wasn't tracking it and is missing 1 out of the 131 possible and doesn't want to go back and check every location.

Seems like patch notes will help address that issue though.
That's where I'm at as well, absolutely not going to go to 120+ locations to see if I've snagged them or not and not particularly arsed about the 5* artifact for a while anyways. Goal this week is to hit AR35 and then just kind of wait until patch, do daily farm etc.

The story ended so abruptly I'm kind of anxious to see where it goes and how we proceed to the supposed next region.

This is the best mobile game of all time and has been implemented extremely well. Mihoyo is going to make a fortune off this game and I genuinely believe it's going to change the way a lot of developers work on mobile games (implementation on consoles, cross save to PC). Brilliant concept - make a great, polished game, then add layers of loot boxes on top of it. Also make the game completely fun and enjoyable without spending any money at all. The option is there for whales (aka me), but completely unnecessary. If they start selling skins... wheeeeeeew lads. I'll be cooked.

Blizzard could learn a thing (or 6) from these guys, but they'd rather add mediocre games on top of loot boxes.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha: Players can disable hiding characters while climbing after confirming they are 18 years old.

Hahah, finally we can get a better look at all those waifu butts.

Finished the Nine Pillars of Peace today, and have some advice. Make sure, like 100% sure you take a Geo character into the final fight inside the ruins. You'll have a rough / annoying time without one. Also, at the end you have a choice of who to sell an item too; One vendor gives 200k mora, and the other says they will pay 180k + stuff (the stuff is 5 Adeptus Temptation food).

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I think he means that he wasn't tracking it and is missing 1 out of the 131 possible and doesn't want to go back and check every location.

Seems like patch notes will help address that issue though.
Correct. And yes, hopefully those notes are accurate so I can see where the last geoculus is hiding!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's where I'm at as well, absolutely not going to go to 120+ locations to see if I've snagged them or not and not particularly arsed about the 5* artifact for a while anyways. Goal this week is to hit AR35 and then just kind of wait until patch, do daily farm etc.

The story ended so abruptly I'm kind of anxious to see where it goes and how we proceed to the supposed next region.

This is the best mobile game of all time and has been implemented extremely well. Mihoyo is going to make a fortune off this game and I genuinely believe it's going to change the way a lot of developers work on mobile games (implementation on consoles, cross save to PC). Brilliant concept - make a great, polished game, then add layers of loot boxes on top of it. Also make the game completely fun and enjoyable without spending any money at all. The option is there for whales (aka me), but completely unnecessary. If they start selling skins... wheeeeeeew lads. I'll be cooked.

Blizzard could learn a thing (or 6) from these guys, but they'd rather add mediocre games on top of loot boxes.
It is 100% worth using the interactive map to check for missing oculus, this will take you all over the map and should have you find other stuff you've missed like side quests that opened up, chest events, etc.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
It will help with some the more out of the way ones that you wouldn't ever find on your own like the one where you need an ice team to go find or whatever, but still going to be some ridiculous PITA finding the last 1-2 of them unless you marked the rough locations of all of them on your map at the start and then check them off.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Pillars wasn't that bad. The only retarded part was the buff stone hidden inside the air wall. Trying to deactivate it while the roly poly asshole was zipping around and the Ruin dude was bombing me. Until I figured out that Razor's R2 (or whatever the keyboard equivalent is) hits through it.

Got a Royal Flower 5*, is that a fixed reward or just RNG?
Energy Recharge 5.2%
Def 6.6%
Elemental Mastery 21

Need to find some other side things to dink around with and get my AR up since I'm only halfway through 28.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pillars wasn't that bad. The only retarded part was the buff stone hidden inside the air wall. Trying to deactivate it while the roly poly asshole was zipping around and the Ruin dude was bombing me. Until I figured out that Razor's R2 (or whatever the keyboard equivalent is) hits through it.

Energy Recharge 5.2%
Def 6.6%
Elemental Mastery 21

Need to find some other side things to dink around with and get my AR up since I'm only halfway through 28.
RNG, one of the streamers I was watching got a gladiator roll with atk %, crit %, crit dmg %... Pretty much a perfect roll, the fecker.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Energy Recharge 5.2%
Def 6.6%
Elemental Mastery 21

I got a Flower as well, don't recall the rolls, but they weren't useful for any dps.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Randomly stumbled across my last geoculus. Not entirely impressed with my RNG luck >.>

1601943878703.png

Terial

Trakanon Raider
can't get past intro, game locks up every time. running an intel i9 and a 2080 and game just locks up. :/

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So can one of you head over to Tianqu Valley at the location shown below and see what happens when you light up both pads? I can get them lit up, but nothing happens (no chest, etc). Not sure if I've done this already or not.

puzzle.jpg

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
So can one of you head over to Tianqu Valley at the location shown below and see what happens when you light up both pads? I can get them lit up, but nothing happens (no chest, etc). Not sure if I've done this already or not.

View attachment 308030
Just glows and nothing happens for me too. Maybe a 3rd seal somewhere close?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
A few supposed leaks for 1.1

Genshin%20Impact%201.1%20Leak.jpg

If you translate the Chinese "source" yourself you will find that all of these leaks are BS.

Also, Beidou's elemental skill isn't a "block," it's a damage shield that can absorb up to a set amount of damage. Imagine trying to fake leaks when they can't even get info correct about the current game state lol.