Genshin Impact

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I think I will stop short of the 90th and wait until there's more concrete info on what the next banner is like, and especially if Venti really is getting nerfed. I find that pretty hard to believe too though. Surely miHoYo isn't going to piss off whales who spent thousands of dollars maxing his constellation. Doing that on one of the very first patches seems like a great way to make sure the whales never make that mistake again.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Got another 5* troupe flower, this time from Stormterror. It rolled extremely well!

1602136872737.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Anyone know of any solid mora farms other than swipe? I got the mora from shop, diamond shops, 200k chest etc. AR30 but all my characters and weapons are 45-50 and this shit is costing crazy money to upgrade =O

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That's crazy, hah. I have terrible luck so far with those type of accessories. Retooled Razor this morning and went ahead and crafted the Prototype Animus. Think I like it a lot and might stick with upgrading that for a while.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know of any solid mora farms other than swipe? I got the mora from shop, diamond shops, 200k chest etc. AR30 but all my characters and weapons are 45-50 and this shit is costing crazy money to upgrade =O
Not really, the Ley Line that drops Mora at your WL gives only 34k mora, you could do that if there are no ascension materials you need. I do the WL4 version when I have nothing else to spend mora on. The game really kicks you in the nuts if you try to level up more than 4 characters.

If the rumors about a new source of resin will be coming with 1.1, I think it will be the condensed resin item the leaked pics showed. That will probably be at least 30 resin, just so you can do the daily BP without spending gems / fragiles.

Vorph

Guess the game wanted to make the choice for me. I was at like 70 pulls on the pity count so I did a 10 this morning. Got Venti along with a Rust, and Barbara dupe for constellation 4. Going to be sad times if I don't get to 6/6 on her before the banner ends though, I really want that rez.

Not sure who to replace in my main team though. I don't want to lose the bonus from having 2x fire, I like the convenience of Barbara's healing in the field instead of constantly porting to towers, and Fischl is too good to lose.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Guess the game wanted to make the choice for me. I was at like 70 pulls on the pity count so I did a 10 this morning. Got Venti along with a Rust, and Barbara dupe for constellation 4. Going to be sad times if I don't get to 6/6 on her before the banner ends though, I really want that rez.

Not sure who to replace in my main team though. I don't want to lose the bonus from having 2x fire, I like the convenience of Barbara's healing in the field instead of constantly porting to towers, and Fischl is too good to lose.

Do you run anyone with the Dragon book? that 48% dmg increase isn't bad.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I have diluc/barb/fischel/xian and just got venti. his support is janky for open world but solid in abyss, so I'd stay stick with 2 pyro/barb/fischel

Vorph

He's super useful for open world if you don't already have all the oculi. I suppose I could just swap him in but I use the launch often enough that it would be annoying not to have. Him being there for anemo also makes it so you can leave MC geo permanently for when you need a rock to weigh something down.

I've been using Diluc/Venti/Fischl/Barbara today, and so far I don't really miss the 2-pyro bonus as much as I thought I would. Plus I never liked how dropping raven + bear would immediately start shit exploding and mobs would get knocked far away from Diluc when I wanted to start his combo. Got Venti's Rust up to L50 too since it was the right day for mats and that's strong enough that I can clear trivial packs faster than Diluc does.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
My main dps is geo MC and Amber because I’m a stubborn bastard and want to demonstrate that properly geared characters are viable. I’m slowly working on Fischl and Lisa for the abyss second team. In domains I’m able to use MC geo ult pretty much on cool down. It crits for 5k (I’m AR33) which is an easy one shot for smaller enemies and returns a huge chunk of energy back so long as I use it on multiple targets.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Ah, just got greedy and spent my gems on more rolls for the heck of it. Got another dupe Barbara and Xiangling. Wouldn't have hated a Razor since he's main. Also got a Sacrificial Greatsword which is interesting since just today I took the Prototype Animus to 3*. Guess I can slot it in for Chongyun for secondary DPS squad. And did a 10x on the other banner and got Bennett, womp womp.

Vorph

IMO everyone else is just there to make Diluc look good. At least for now, I'm building Venti for as much energy recharge as possible so his ult can be used on CD, and after that as much elemental mastery as I can get. Really wish gamepad had a way to use ult without switching first, or that the game would at least accept either pad or kb/m input without having to go into the menus to switch.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah for sure everything I'm doing is incorrect but the rotation pretty much involves Razor Smash, Fischl drops Oz, Xiang drops Bear, back to Razor for smashes and ult. Swap in Barbara during the rotation for DPS buff. Things pretty much explode. Which is one reason I like moving to the Animus because previously with Bloodtainted I think the Pyro and Electro were being dropped with the reaction so I wasn't getting the +DPS buff as much as it seemed.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah, just got greedy and spent my gems on more rolls for the heck of it. Got another dupe Barbara and Xiangling. Wouldn't have hated a Razor since he's main. Also got a Sacrificial Greatsword which is interesting since just today I took the Prototype Animus to 3*. Guess I can slot it in for Chongyun for secondary DPS squad. And did a 10x on the other banner and got Bennett, womp womp.
Bennet is good for high dps if you need it, his Ult is great.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tried this today as I'm out of games to play until november. I got to level 5 and did one ten roll on the noob banner, got Diluc and Noele. When will I get enough to do more pulls to see if I'm lucky to score anything else? And how is Diluc?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Tried this today as I'm out of games to play until november. I got to level 5 and did one ten roll on the noob banner, got Diluc and Noele. When will I get enough to do more pulls to see if I'm lucky to score anything else? And how is Diluc?

Diluc is considered a pretty S tier DPS I think. Stones come pretty quickly to do more pulls. Personally lost count of how many I’ve done up through AR31. And most of those I saved to do like 6-7 multi at once.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I made a mistake last night. Once I had finished up what I wanted to do ingame, I decided to make some rerolls for fun. Very first roll on the Noelle banner got 5 characters, all 4*, and just the nothing really special... but 5, lol. The remaining rolls were just dupes. So did some more rerolling. The third one got me Jean, Noelle, Barb.... Jean has been the one character I've wanted to get most. So now I have my main account, and this other one with Jean.