Genshin Impact

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah. 2.5 months later and my gripe has gone from "how can I level my chars efficiently and give me more resin" to "artifacts suck". If the only quality of life change they made was to let us free farm artifacts you would still spend literally hundreds of hours doing that shit diablo style and I'd probably be perfectly content with the rest of the gacha mechanics.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
My hope is that Razor’s animation would hit them during V’s Q-Ult

He doesn't. Only his hold-E can hit airborne mobs from Venti's Q. If you're in Razor's Q, some of the claw swipes might be able to hit the airborne mobs but that's not the core of your damage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I also use L80 1 refine prototype w/ 2 piece glad/2 piece crimson witch only 28 ele mastery 6/6/6 talents on my Diluc. White hits 2-4k, E 3-5k, Q 10k+ if that helps your decision damage wise.

4 pc crimson witch is really good if you can grab 2 more pieces. I use it on the 4 pieces except goblet which has a purple off set + pyro damage. My white hits are a bit lower but I got the 50k damage crit achievement right after I equipped the 4pc for the first time. Es can crit for over 10k on their own after using Q. I did get lucky with a crit damage hat though.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I have that 50k achievement but not sure from what.

I'm AR49 and will pick up artifact farming again at 50 w/ my remaining 25 fragile resin. I need to farm a bunch for klee so I'm sure I'll get some extra for diluc and then a bunch of electro shit for keqing and tons of geo crap now too ;[

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I know Klee is powerful, but I just can’t get into the way she plays.

At AR 46 my two teams are shaping up to be:
Diluc, Diona, Xingqiu, Bennett
Chongyun, Fischl, Barbara, Xiangling

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I know Klee is powerful, but I just can’t get into the way she plays.

At AR 46 my two teams are shaping up to be:
Diluc, Diona, Xingqiu, Bennett
Chongyun, Fischl, Barbara, Xiangling

I'd recommend replacing Fischl/Xiangling on the second team with some form of Ameno so you can get the -40% RES buff for Chongyun's Cryo attacks.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I'd recommend replacing Fischl/Xiangling on the second team with some form of Ameno so you can get the -40% RES buff for Chongyun's Cryo attacks.
I have a moderately leveled Sucrose I still need to get figured out. Fischl is C3, so I’m definitely using her somewhere

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Came across these from a telegram channel for genshin. Seems pretty good.

1607030811637.png

1607030819318.png

1607030826403.png

1607030833296.png

1607030837849.png

1607030842702.png

1607030846160.png

1607030849501.png

1607030855882.png

1607030860382.png

• 1Like

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
I’ve been using Razor as my carry but just pulled a Keqing and second Bennett (C1). I find Razor works better with ice, but the only ice I have is Kaeya. I also have Fischl, Xianling, Barbara, and Sucrose. Is it worth switching to Keqing as my carry? Doesn’t seem like she’s big enough of an upgrade over Razor to start spending resources that I’m now out of on her.

Then I’m conflicted on who to run with my core of Razor/Fischl - which of Bennett, Sucrose, Barbara, and Xianling. I also have the new 4-star fire chick. Everyone except Bennett (C1) is C0.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Arinath

Trakanon Raider
I’ve been using Razor as my carry but just pulled a Keqing and second Bennett (C1). I find Razor works better with ice, but the only ice I have is Kaeya. I also have Fischl, Xianling, Barbara, and Sucrose. Is it worth switching to Keqing as my carry? Doesn’t seem like she’s big enough of an upgrade over Razor to start spending resources that I’m now out of on her.

Then I’m conflicted on who to run with my core of Razor/Fischl - which of Bennett, Sucrose, Barbara, and Xianling. I also have the new 4-star fire chick. Everyone except Bennett (C1) is C0.

Any suggestions are appreciated!
For a physical team with Razor, if you don't have a cold you're willing to use for superconduct I would suggest Fischl/Bennett/New Fire Chick. You'll have double fire for the 25% ATK boost and Double Lightning for the particles, plus Oz is just OP. Bennett C1 is one of the best supports in the game and covers your ATK boosts and healing needs. New Fire Chick helps your physical attack for Razor. You'll also get some Overloaded reactions, but of course your main damage will be phyiscal via Razor.

Razor is just as viable as a phyiscal carry as Keqing is for lightning/phyiscal, and as you said building a new character can be painful for non-whales. Ultimately though it comes down to who you like to play.

• 1Like

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
For a physical team with Razor, if you don't have a cold you're willing to use for superconduct I would suggest Fischl/Bennett/New Fire Chick. You'll have double fire for the 25% ATK boost and Double Lightning for the particles, plus Oz is just OP. Bennett C1 is one of the best supports in the game and covers your ATK boosts and healing needs. New Fire Chick helps your physical attack for Razor. You'll also get some Overloaded reactions, but of course your main damage will be phyiscal via Razor.

Razor is just as viable as a phyiscal carry as Keqing is for lightning/phyiscal, and as you said building a new character can be painful for non-whales. Ultimately though it comes down to who you like to play.
Appreciate the tips! I don’t mind using Kaeya, he just generally is low on tier lists. May be that he is still better with what I have, though.

I wasn’t actually considering the new fire chick (Xinyan) much so I’ll have to look more closely at her abilities. She’s listed as a B Main DPS vs A Sub DPS for Xianling here - Default Title. Maybe I’m oversimplifying, but what about Xinyan makes her superior to Xianling?

Arinath

Trakanon Raider
Appreciate the tips! I don’t mind using Kaeya, he just generally is low on tier lists. May be that he is still better with what I have, though.

I wasn’t actually considering the new fire chick (Xinyan) much so I’ll have to look more closely at her abilities. She’s listed as a B Main DPS vs A Sub DPS for Xianling here - Default Title. Maybe I’m oversimplifying, but what about Xinyan makes her superior to Xianling?
I forgot you mentioned all others were C0 - you'll want to use Xiangling then. Dropping Gouba and Oz and then switching to Razor will be a ton of fun.

• 1Like

jonoki

Molten Core Raider

Keep in mind you really down have to level up supports to max at all. Can leave them all at 60 and ascended or even lower if you're just using them to break shields or something in abyss. Kaeya is actually pretty good for enabling superconduct... Can try him out with your team even low level cuz you're just popping him in and popping an ability and right off the field.

• 1Like

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Xinyan is pretty fun so far, probably putting her on the main team instead of Xiangling once I unlock enough talents/levels. That's with Keqing as lead. I'm not liking any of the cryo characters so far, at least from those I have (no Qiqi), so I'm hoping Ayaka turns out great.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I’m about 20 pulls from guaranteed pity on the Zhongli banner. Hopefully we get more big primo drops before the banner runs out as I don’t have any desire to spend more cash on this. They would’ve got me if they did a Black Friday deal or reset the first-purchase double primo gems.