Genshin Impact

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Xinyan and Razor constellations are the main draw of this banner for me. Zhongli is a nice extra.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I don't think I would have pulled at all but I've been keeping up with xp/L6 talents on all my chars currently pretty easily. Though needing to farm like 40 geo bosses is going to be a pita =O

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Xinyan and Razor constellations are the main draw of this banner for me. Zhongli is a nice extra.
I use Razor, Fischl, Xiangling and Mona.

Wanted Razor as the 4 star this banner. Used the 5 stars I could buy from the store with the 4* currency and got Keqing.

Figure I should swap out Razor now for Keqing?

Also slowly building up Venti.

Any tips for artefacts that should focus on for Venti and Keqing?

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Venti ele mastery is nice since he recharges pretty quick regardless.

Keqing 2 pc glad/2 pc thundering fury or 4 pc thundersoothers is pretty much the standard with the normal attack stats.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I use Razor, Fischl, Xiangling and Mona.

Wanted Razor as the 4 star this banner. Used the 5 stars I could buy from the store with the 4* currency and got Keqing.

Figure I should swap out Razor now for Keqing?

Also slowly building up Venti.

Any tips for artefacts that should focus on for Venti and Keqing?

Your team is reaction-based so you'll get a lot more mileage out of Keqing than Razor. Get Venti on that team with the 4-piece Viridescent artifact set to reduce enemy Electro RES and watch Keqing cut through mobs like butter.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Think I did 65 rolls and got:

Zhongli, 2x Xinyan, 2x Chong, Razor, Favonious Bow, 2x Eye of Perception.

Kind of disappointing since all I really wanted was Razor dupes, hah.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Xinyan seems pretty sick for physical damage... problem is her skill set is split between pyro and physical... not really any easy reactions using her. But her multiplier on her ult for physical damage is huge. Zhongli seems pretty meh so far. Basically 40 energy ult spam on cooldown as a support is gonna be his best role. Hopefully geo or him gets a buff someday.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Yeah im extremely underwhelmed by the "zomg resonance damage!" It's garbage damage, with extremely limited range and placement restrictions.

Even the ult damage isnt even that amazing. I'm considering just leveling xingqui instead, as his ult does just as much if not more damage (with better reactions), and his E is pretty flexible as well.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Does the combat in this game feel repetitive or am I missing something? Seems like you basically do some kind of attack with a character, switch to another character, do an attack, ad nauseum until target is dead. It's all very flashy of course, but I feel like I'm doing the same thing over and over.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Some characters / team comps are a little different as far as execution, but most all come down to having a bread and butter combo and skill order. So, yes, once you’ve found an optimal rotation that is what it boils down to. There are characters that are more positional or skills that require certain mob grouping or conditions to be optimal. Some mobs have AoE to worry about or other skills to consider.

I mean if you’re way OP for content then yeah, mash buttons works. That’s the same for every game that exists on some level. The AR45+ domains ramp up and positioning, resistance, and DPS matters more. The other stuff is just pretty spammy. I’ve never been high on the combat here but the intricacies start to make more sense in the higher level content. It just isn’t that important early on when you can face roll stuff.

• 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
If you level up geo main character and pull the new geo five star, combat becomes creating dick and balls designs on the ground for massive pulsing AE damage if that is more to your combat style!

• 1Like

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
1606887722766.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Arinath

Trakanon Raider
Looking for some Advice on a team build featuring Diluc as carry:

So besides the big guy Lv 80 C0 4X Witches, I have Mona (C0, 4X Noblese Oblige, Favonious Codex) and Bennett C2 (Favonious Sword.) For my final slot I am deciding between either Venti C1 or Sucrose C2. Currently I have a Rainslasher R3 on Diluc as I like big elemental reactions. So, two choices:

1. Venti. I have him at level 70 already with a Favonious Bow. His CC is amazing of course, but his Q puts things in a weird spot vertically for Diluc's Normal and E attacks. I have 4 piece Viridescent for insane Swirl and +Anemo DMG.
  2. Sucrose, who I have NOT built yet (level 5.) With her passives the elemental mastery stat could be interesting for even bigger damage on Vaporize/Swirl, and although I haven't played her a lot it seems it might synergize better with Diluc for his normal and E attack chain. I would give her a max refined Trilling Tales of Dragon Slayers for the 48% ATK boost on switch to Diluc.
So, who do I go with for party member 4?

Finally, I also have a R2 Prototype Animus. I am not sure if its worth switching to it from R3 Rainslasher as I would lose all of Diluc's Elemental Mastery (151).

Thoughts?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah think Venti is my next resource sink. I can solo the Viridescent dungeon with %75 physical damage on my Razor. Added bonus of dropping the +heal gear for my support Qiqi.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I use venti pretty much 24/7 but I tend to dump him into range carry groups on abyss floors because it's annoying to hit with diluc outside of the Q wombo combo.

I also use L80 1 refine prototype w/ 2 piece glad/2 piece crimson witch only 28 ele mastery 6/6/6 talents on my Diluc. White hits 2-4k, E 3-5k, Q 10k+ if that helps your decision damage wise.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I haven’t messed with Venti really from a combo perspective. My hope is that Razor’s animation would hit them during V’s Q-Ult, because Razor juggles regular mobs so well. Guess he could knock them out of the vortex? If Diluc can’t hit them though and he’s a 2h Claymore user, hmm...

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
You can hit w/ the E while they are juggling in the sky but it's just awkward with Diluc.

Can't speak of Razor yet as I haven't leveled him =D

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I know this would never happen because the whole point of all the different progressions is making money, but it would be so great if you could transfer exp between character levels, weapon levels, and maybe even talents so you could try out different things much more easily. That being said, I find leveling artifacts to be the most frustrating part of this game