Genshin Impact

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
For saves - PC to Android yes, Switch dunno, PS4 no. Crossplay is between all 4 though.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yeah it is all platform cross play from what I understand.

*edit: I lied, it looks like PS4 is treated differently from a cross account standpoint? But that doesn't impact your PC to Android.
Awesome. Was hoping that was the case and wouldn't have to run Nox to play my Android account.

Molten Core Raider
My original account was a bust when it came to summons. Only got the default Noelle from the beginner banner and only other unit I managed to get was Barbara. Tried the reroll thing once and got Noelle, Bennett and two Xingliangs as 4*s and pulled a 5* Jean. Think Im sticking with that one.

Molten Core Raider
Yup, I was. I was expecting the banner unit when I saw the 5* comet thingy, was a bit surprised it was Jean. Im cool with it, I like her character model and all and she seems a more fun wind option than the main character.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jean can be suuuuuper nice... 3 constellations. ;p

Still a great character, I'd say she is more Support oriented though.

The Liyue area is pretty rough on my system, but it could be the game has been running for most of the day.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just decided to blow stones on the Venti banner and got Barbara, which is good/bad since we'll get the free one and Ningguan.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I was able to play a little last couple of days on my phone. Preloading pulled in an hour running in the background on my phone. This is bullshit. All fuckin' day and only 40%...
Cross Save is enabled between Mobile and PC. PS4 is on its own but you can Cross Play with friends on any device.

Edit: Just noticed I was a page behind and someone answered already...doh

Last edited:

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
In this annoying process of linking my Android UID with my Google account and e-mail to the account, I created on their website. The game on my phone is saying account and e-mail already exist, so guessing I'm gonna need support to link things up for me. My Android UID has all my early adopter perks.

*Edit: Got it figured out. Had to create a new Username and unlink my email so I could link my e-mail to my original account. Annoying. But now able to play on both PC and phone.

This game has amazing music. I might need to invest in some Bluetooth headphones for when I'm playing remotely.

ellamusk.png

Last edited:

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Reached AR15 and finally did my two free rolls on the beginners banner which were a dud, only Noelle and Razor. Would reroll but I don't have the patience for it plus the characters don't bother me much. I'll roll with what I got until something more interesting comes along.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reached AR15 and finally did my two free rolls on the beginners banner which were a dud, only Noelle and Razor. Would reroll but I don't have the patience for it plus the characters don't bother me much. I'll roll with what I got until something more interesting comes along.
Razor is pretty strong, can combo him with Kaeya or Xingliang / Barb when you get them.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Would it be better to just use two double teams (i.e. two electric/two water etc)? It feels like it's way stronger that way. I've been playing around with Keqing/Fischl & Barbara/Xiangqui and the water/electro combo's are just nuts with two of each

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
1601494990291.png

Figured it out, definitely a bonus for going 2+2. Seems like either 1+1+1+1 & 2+2 are the ideal element set ups

Molten Core Raider
Ok, so i rerolled one more time. No 5* units unfortunately but I did end up with Fischl x2, Noelle, Sucrose, Beidou, Xingqiu, Barbara, and a 4* book (Favonius Codex).

Is an army of 4*s better than the Jean, Bennett and two Xingliang's from my previous attempt?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, you have to consider that getting Constellations for a 5* is much much harder than a 4*. The 5* will have higher starting stats, and their skills probably start off stronger, but that is easily offset by getting dupes of 4* a lot easier. You can make any team work, it just comes down to which characters you like, tbh.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Would it be better to just use two double teams (i.e. two electric/two water etc)? It feels like it's way stronger that way. I've been playing around with Keqing/Fischl & Barbara/Xiangqui and the water/electro combo's are just nuts with two of each
I've been using Keqing/Venti/Xingliang/Barb, with Xing laying down Pyro and Keqing exploding things after. Or if some element is around, I use Venti to Swirl, then explode things with Keqing. Yet, I'm starting to think Cryo+Electro might be something to aim for, that seems to do extreme dmg.

Also, I'm curious about Elemental Mastery. I know it buffs combo damage, but who needs it? I'm assuming its the character that triggers the combo, while the starter would want to buff Elemental / Energy Recharge.