Genshin Impact

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I also should be rolling exclusively on the weapon banner since I really don't need (or specifically want) any other characters besides Venti. But I'm sure I'll blow all my saved primos on the Xiao banner, since I have zero interest in anyone on the Keqing banner. I spent almost all of my banked resources maxing out Ganyu, but I don't regret it at all. She's actually really fun to play and definitely worthy of being a 5 star

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I also should be rolling exclusively on the weapon banner since I really don't need (or specifically want) any other characters besides Venti. But I'm sure I'll blow all my saved primos on the Xiao banner, since I have zero interest in anyone on the Keqing banner. I spent almost all of my banked resources maxing out Ganyu, but I don't regret it at all. She's actually really fun to play and definitely worthy of being a 5 star
I think they’re mailing everyone 1600 gems with 1.3 so maybe you’ll pull Xiao early and start pulling the weapon banners?

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I think they’re mailing everyone 1600 gems with 1.3 so maybe you’ll pull Xiao early and start pulling the weapon banners?
my last wish on the special event banner was Ganyu, so I have quite a ways to go to the next pity :D

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
my last wish on the special event banner was Ganyu, so I have quite a ways to go to the next pity :D
You might get lucky like I did and pull a way early pity. Pretty sure I only had 45 pulls between Albedo and Diluc.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I managed to get up to 60 pity with no Ganyu. I had no intent on spending any more money on the game than the $10 battle pass and $5 per month daily gems blessing, but I caved and got $30 in primos last night since I was so close... but no luck. When the Ganyu banner started I pulled a 45ish pity Diluc. Looks like I'll be 50/50 on Xiao. He seems to be as equally OP as Ganyu, but I wanted a solid ice character.
Big Titty Goth Nun (Rosaria) is coming out with Hu Tao (big guess), and she will be an Ice spear user.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I forgot downtime was literally right now, and didn't get in to the game in time to blow a few more wishes on Ganyu :(

I have venti... I don't really want another anemo user, or am I being dumb?

elidib

Vyemm Raider
We'll know more once he's available to see if plunge spam is OP or not, but Xiao is a really selfish DPS and does not have much team synergy, so it won't be unthinkable to completely skip him.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Lol, first pull. BRB, buying lottery ticket

Attachments

• 7BC59B25-88C7-4AF9-8BC1-3CB0F28FFAB7.jpeg
    7BC59B25-88C7-4AF9-8BC1-3CB0F28FFAB7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Paul Tassi from Forbes got 2x Xiao and a Diluc in 30 pulls and I'm gonna skip it because he used all the luck up.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm torn on whether I want to roll or not. Lots of people brought up a good point in that Xiao doesn't have good elemental reactions to proc.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
he is a great ult-bot. plunge spamming is pretty ridiculous. I'm gonna bet that venti+xiao teams to recharge each others' ults are going to be pretty meta

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I'm skipping this, I don't like going after a character without being pretty sure I get them. Got Ganyu after a Keqing dupe a few weeks ago, so for now I will just build a gem stash for either Ayaka or Klee, or yet unannounced characters that interest me.

The gotta catch'em all approach is not for me on gachas. I'm not above spending some dough for the time I was entertained, but not to the tune of $1000 per month.

• 1Like

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't even had Xiao in a party yet because of the mats required to get him useful. They added a new miniboss who is the only source of Xiao's leveling materials, and it's 40 resin a pop, just like the cubes and regisvines. I've gotten him to 60, but I'm cockblocked by resin to get him any higher (not to mention his talents too). The grind continues

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I pulled Xiao yesterday after ten or so wishes. I’m gonna stock up on primos for the next weapon banner. Demone Kim seemed to think the spear would be really good for Zhongli.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Saw some news posted this morning that Venti is coming back in 1.4. I'm likely to wait for that to be my next pity on the special banner. I wasn't really keeping track of pity on the permanent banner, and pulled Mona using the wishes from leveling Xiao. Too many characters, not enough mats! I have Xiao just about where I want him except for the artifacts.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like I’m gonna be summoning for Hutao. Assuming she releases in the same state as she’s been datamined, she scales on hp and can deal ridiculous damage.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Yea, I used my pity on Ganyu and skipping the current banners. I'll probably roll for Hutao also. She seems very interesting to play in that she causes herself to take damage but also needs to be below 70% health to do max damage from my understanding. Plus her idle animation with the ghost is one of the best ones so far.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Tower Defence is fun.

Sucrose can blow enemies off the ledges on your first try and you can proc freeze on enemies, but the towers will do the job after that as you'll get one to lv3 for the extra ability.

Lightning+Water is good I've found.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I'm looking forward to higher difficulties, maps and tower types unlocking. I'd probably play this more than domain grinds if they made it permanent.