Genshin Impact

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Rng is a bitch in this game for reals. Even when leveling up the perfect start stat artifacts you will 99% get fucked.

/tinfoil/ I have a feeling it's all on purpose to extract as much cash from your wallet as possible. /tinfoil/

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
You probably don't even need to tinfoil it tbh.

I have hundreds upon hundreds of 3/4/5 star pieces and 99% of them are shit.

Watch any of the streamer whales farm artifacts and they pull majority shit or get that fun stat piece finally and it adds bonus +def lol.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Problem is those streamers are trying eek out as much deeps as possible to push that floor 13 or whatever, the problem with this game is the missing content and more levels/ascensions. I dont think it was intended to clear those rooms with lv85+ mobs with your lv60s. Its probably possible with certain combos and the whales that have full c6 5 stars but plebs like me with one c1 5 star and some ok 4 stars free to play is out of the realm of possibility until more content drops and such. So really those perfect rolled artifacts are probably not really necessary when more shit gets added. This is why im taking my time and probably will drop this once nov hits with all the new games, come back and revisit at some point when they have more of their shit together. Maybe even better wish rates at that point when everyone drops this shit.

Their evens up to this point have been shit too. I want more free characters, more free gear....

Another problem with this game is their unsustainable world design. Yeah its cool to explore, find chests, solve puzzles etc... But once done that part of the world is done. Other than maybe grinding out some mats doing some mining, its utterly useless. So here goes the content drought shit to bite them in the ass. They designed an unsustainable model that has them having to add more content instead reusing the shit they have. Where are the world events, some invasion shit, portals opening up from the nether world to repopulate the world they already have with more shit to do etc...etc..

Another thing, why cant I level up a character just by killing shit? I get exp for killing shit but its a pittance. IDK, maybe im just thinking of all this shit from a GAME perspective, they are thinking of it as a cash extraction machine, maybe thats the disconnect.

Last edited:

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Problem is those streamers are trying eek out as much deeps as possible to push that floor 13 or whatever, the problem with this game is the missing content and more levels/ascensions. I dont think it was intended to clear those rooms with lv85+ mobs with your lv60s. I

This sounds very Gates of Discord like.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Problem is those streamers are trying eek out as much deeps as possible to push that floor 13 or whatever, the problem with this game is the missing content and more levels/ascensions. I dont think it was intended to clear those rooms with lv85+ mobs with your lv60s. Its probably possible with certain combos and the whales that have full c6 5 stars but plebs like me with one c1 5 star and some ok 4 stars free to play is out of the realm of possibility until more content drops and such. So really those perfect rolled artifacts are probably not really necessary when more shit gets added. This is why im taking my time and probably will drop this once nov hits with all the new games, come back and revisit at some point when they have more of their shit together. Maybe even better wish rates at that point when everyone drops this shit.

Their evens up to this point have been shit too. I want more free characters, more free gear....

Another problem with this game is their unsustainable world design. Yeah its cool to explore, find chests, solve puzzles etc... But once done that part of the world is done. Other than maybe grinding out some mats doing some mining, its utterly useless. So here goes the content drought shit to bite them in the ass. They designed an unsustainable model that has them having to add more content instead reusing the shit they have. Where are the world events, some invasion shit, portals opening up from the nether world to repopulate the world they already have with more shit to do etc...etc..

Another thing, why cant I level up a character just by killing shit? I get exp for killing shit but its a pittance. IDK, maybe im just thinking of all this shit from a GAME perspective, they are thinking of it as a cash extraction machine, maybe thats the disconnect.
Locking character levels behind resin is the biggest issue I have with the game, anyone who tries to defend it are just smooth brains. I could accept limitations on bosses / domains, since that is so common across games, but simply character leveling is just beyond stupid. Spiral Abyss had looked promising during the betas, but the removal of the carrot has made it uninteresting to me. Clearing9f-12f twice a month for 300 gems seems underwhelming right now, maybe several months from now when my characters are lvl90 I might care to do it.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I don't understand the logic of holding onto your fragile resin. It's just banked resin... once ar40 hits and you can get 5* artis go ham, or go ham if you are close enough (ar38-39) to push yourself to ar40.
Saving resin until 40 is saying "I'm okay waiting 1-2 weeks to blow my 1-2 weeks worth of resin" which is just silly, you can spend it up front and spending all your naturally regened resin on ar40 content for those next 1-2 weeks.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I wonder how I managed to do this. Seems there's an extra one.

1603730985085.png

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider
I don't understand the logic of holding onto your fragile resin. It's just banked resin... once ar40 hits and you can get 5* artis go ham, or go ham if you are close enough (ar38-39) to push yourself to ar40.
Saving resin until 40 is saying "I'm okay waiting 1-2 weeks to blow my 1-2 weeks worth of resin" which is just silly, you can spend it up front and spending all your naturally regened resin on ar40 content for those next 1-2 weeks.

You get more total resources because drops scale well with world level, and more total resources is good.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I found this female Genshin streamer who has a pretty slick setup. If I didn't misunderstand the system, her mod team make username accounts that are given out to viewers who then lvl them to AR7. Then the streamer will make the rolls on stream for those accounts, if said account is something the viewer wants, they get it; if not that account goes into a pool that other viewers can ask for. Apparently this isn't breaking the ToS. Simps.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That’s strange, and kind of weird.

I’m about 900xp from AR40 and could power through today but will probably just be lazy since work is pretty busy here the next two days. Then will probably just go ahead and blow fragile resin. The game loop is well worn out at this point and I need some new focus, even if it is grinding the same thing over and over for a 1% drop. Maybe that’ll carry me to 1.1 and whatever content they add.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That’s strange, and kind of weird.

I’m about 900xp from AR40 and could power through today but will probably just be lazy since work is pretty busy here the next two days. Then will probably just go ahead and blow fragile resin. The game loop is well worn out at this point and I need some new focus, even if it is grinding the same thing over and over for a 1% drop. Maybe that’ll carry me to 1.1 and whatever content they add.
I had the same feeling when I hit ar40, but as you'll find out yourself, it won't be worth the fragile resin. Take a day and spend your 120 on an artifact domain, maybe with a couple primo refreshes before using the fragile resins. I have two 5* artifacts that were good, in that they didn't come with shit HP/DEF stats... out 18 (from all sources). The first 3 days or so after hitting ar40, I would spend primo on refreshes (50/100/100), then pop a couple fragile resins. So around 15-20 domains per day... and got maybe 15 5*'s (only 1 was good, the other good one dropped from Stormterror). Hope your luck is better. ;p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Just make sure your main carry is ready to be leveled along with their weapon. WL5 is no joke.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Yea wl5 made me unable to solo some stuff since I only have 1 primary dps and its geared for a team of fully geared. definitely refreshing.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Not to mention that your main character is probably of the same element that is completely useless in doing the domain where their artifact drops. Ive been using a lvl 40 amber to get carried through the electro domain since she does more damage than my lvl 80 keqing lol. Some groups kick me, but the ones that don't find that i contribute just fine since im using maxed gear and artifacts on her just for the domain

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Found out something interesting today, apparently, the instructor set does not work as described. There are a few others (A Geo set that says 30% RES but actually means damage, takes it from C class to S class) but the instructor set stood out to me since I actually use it. It only gives the bonus to the two characters that create an elemental reaction. I haven't tested it out but now I'm curious since my rotation was fire breathing bear, lightning bird into razors elemental attack. I wonder if he has been getting any benefit from the support characters.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Found out something interesting today, apparently, the instructor set does not work as described. There are a few others (A Geo set that says 30% RES but actually means damage, takes it from C class to S class) but the instructor set stood out to me since I actually use it. It only gives the bonus to the two characters that create an elemental reaction. I haven't tested it out but now I'm curious since my rotation was fire breathing bear, lightning bird into razors elemental attack. I wonder if he has been getting any benefit from the support characters.
Most likely not since the buff is only 1 instance, so the first reaction triggers the buff for the two who set it up. If the bear is still up when you use Razor's E, you could quickly check the stats and see.