Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The worst they have called him is a vigilante, which he definitely is.

No, they've called him a lot more than that including white supremacist. This also includes gofundme and facebook banning money raising efforts for the kid.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Can you show me on a scale of best to worst where "vigilante" ranks in relationship to "White Supremacist" and "Murderer"
Vigilante is a person who takes it upon himself protecting his own community. Kyle was a Vigilante that night, calling him that is not slander.

• 3Pants on Fire!
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If the president called him that, then any reporting originating from that is 100% not slander.
If you repeat something, is not slander, it is the first person who commits it, not the people reporting on it.

Shut the fuck up, this is 100% wrong and you know nothing of the law

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Vigilante is a person who takes it upon himself protecting his own community. Kyle was a Vigilante that night, calling him that is not slander.
No he wasn’t retard. Defending yourself from assault is not vigilantism you fucking potato

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
No he wasn’t retard. Defending yourself from assault is not vigilantism you fucking potato

WRONG.

Anyone who's ever been the victim of a home invasion and did anything other than drop their pants and bend over is a vigilante piece of shit white supremacist murderer proud boys boogalo

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

Question for any lawyers here like @Cad

Can Rittenhouse still sue all these media outlets for defamation even if he is found guilty?

What about the tweets from Biden, LeBron, etc? Are those sue-able in general?

I'd like to see this kid make hundreds of millions off of these vultures.

Question for the room in general: Does Rittenhouse have a better shot at success in politics if he spends time in jail, or if he gets off? What is better for his image long-term in the public consciousness? Thinking of a few leaders of the past here who spent time in jail and emerged exponentially more popular due to their martyrdom, like Mandela. If Kyle does go to jail, I hope when he gets out that people hoist him on their shoulders.

Obviously I hope that he gets off and that he makes an example out of every news outlet that slandered him.
the Rekieta law people had a brief discussion on the slander. They basically called it a lost cause.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Call someone a terrorist: fine.
Call someone by the name on their birth certificate: you fucking monster

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Screenshot_20211113-123329_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • 12Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You have no idea what the word vigilante means.

You probably think it only applies to batman.

vig·i·lan·te
/ˌvijəˈlan(t)ē/
noun

a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

Defending property is not undertaking law enforcement. Defending yourself from imminent harm is not undertaking law enforcement. Don’t try to argue English words when you can’t even speak the language crinkle cut

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Defending property that is not yours is not undertaking law enforcement?

Are you for real?

• 3Moron
  • 1Potato
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 4 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Defending property that is not yours is not undertaking law enforcement?

Are you for real?
Defending any property from impending crime is not vigilantism, yes. If I tracked someone down that committed a rape or murder and put a bullet in them that would be vigilantism.

Much the same that stoping a crime in progress is not a vigilantism, or would your retarded potato brain think that stopping a rape is vigilantism since it’s not me getting raped?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So now security guards and bouncers are law enforcement?

You and Xeq are really upping your game for asshat season
Not just law enforcement, they are also vigilantes. So many daredevils and Batmans around.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.