Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Add me to the 'Culvers is mediocre' category. and in Central IL I'm not that far from the source.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Shit, when I was a teenager I worked at Culver's from 14-17. Place was pretty good with 50% off. I avoid it at full price.

Still wish they'd bottle their rootbeer.

Radicale

Blackwing Lair Raider
1637020910923.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
When was the last time you were stateside? They’re in 25 states. They’re good for fast food, most midwesterners have had it.

Last I knew Culver's was only in WI and Indiana I think. Maybe 1 other state in the Mid West

Haus

<Silver Donator>
If you are ever in Wisconsin hit a Culver's very legit burger for a chain and frozen custard is top tier.

You can add me to the "It's mediocre, and if you're in the land of Whataburger there is little to no need for it". But with that said, I will say I liked their fries.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
My favorite part of the closing arguments was Butterball there trying to make the case of why didn't Kyle man up and fist fight shorty mc child diddler

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Last I knew Culver's was only in WI and Indiana I think. Maybe 1 other state in the Mid West

Culvers has been in Austin for over a decade. I used to eat there in the early 2000s. It's really good, but I really like the cheese curds more than anything else on their menu.

Back in early 2000, the owners would come by every diner and make sure they were happy, etc. Was really nice for a fast food place.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The reason their spread used to be slow was that the old owner insisted on doing the training for each new location, which at least used to result in Chic-Fil-A-adjacent levels of decent service.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
My favorite part of the closing arguments was Butterball there trying to make the case of why didn't Kyle man up and fist fight shorty mc child diddler

lmao right? That closing from Kraus was..... fucked. I mean, he was basically screaming at the jury at this point. Fucking terrible, I can't imagine Kyle being found guilty. But, you never know with a jury, I suppose.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
lmao right? That closing from Kraus was..... fucked. I mean, he was basically screaming at the jury at this point. Fucking terrible, I can't imagine Kyle being found guilty. But, you never know with a jury, I suppose.
Probably gonna vote guilty because they're afraid Kraus'll have a heart attack if they acquit.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

where did fist fight even come from?

weren't they swinging a skateboard at his head?

Status
Not open for further replies.