Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The best-way-to-wield-a-skateboard-in-battle line of thought is giving me flashbacks to how-many-third-graders-can-you-take-in-a-fight.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury if Kyle was so tough he would have taken off his shirt, oiled himself up and rolled around on the ground with the convicted child rapist. To prove his toughness. But instead he used a GUN against that psychotic ginger manlet."

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The best-way-to-wield-a-skateboard-in-battle line of thought is giving me flashbacks to how-many-third-graders-can-you-take-in-a-fight.
Sumo stance is the only correct answer.

543BC65C-F9FF-49A3-93D7-EC956F102601.jpeg

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You need to know the fast food territory borders so you're ready for the Franchise Wars.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This forum is just a fountain of autism that cannot not respond to shit, whether its lends legalese or burgers or whatever.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Just wait the Hawaii chain L&L Drive In is currently invading the US mainland, 14 states have already fallen victim. You all will get their BBQ chicken buttsquirts in the coming years and I will get the last laugh.

440px-L%26L_Hawaiian_Barbecue_logo.svg.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
That plays a part, yes. But, beta orbiters have always existed - look up the "sneaky fucker" mating strategy. Betas are boosted now due to social media.

Oh yeah, the guys who orbit chicks and wait for their opportunity to strike. When I was really young I did some of that myself, making friends with a chick with the express purpose of being her boyfriend later. Of course, never actually telling them as much, so it was a surprise when they found out. At the time I thought I was doing it to be "respectful", but it was actually because I was too cowardly to be upfront. In retrospect it's pretty pathetic.

I'll also say that later on when I had the balls to let them know upfront that I was making friends with them because I was interested, things worked out a bit better. Often they'd end things right then and there because they weren't interested, but all that did was save me a lot of time/energy/heartache by having that happen before I got attached in any way. Sometimes though it led to hook-ups because they actually knew that's what I was after and were willing to oblige, even if they didn't want a relationship with me.

Though I'll add that being friends with women is its own kind of reward because they make the best wingmen by far, and I wouldn't turn down a friendship with someone just because I'm attracted to them. I'll just be more likely to put that out there from the get-go, see what happens, and if nothing happens, I compartmentalize them as a friend/wingman rather than a relationship prospect or hook-up buddy.

To get back on topic:

^ All of the above are things Kyle Rittenhouse should have the chance to suffer through and experience as a young man, not rot away behind bars getting death threats and sexual assault threats from random fucking felons with missing teeth.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
During the final rebuttal the prosecution tried to make the argument that instead of shooting Rosenbaum (or however his name is spelled) he could have kept running or fought him with his fists instead and that using the gun in self defense was cowardly.

Yeah, just like the moronic talking heads, twitter cunts, and late-night asshats all wanted the cop to "shoot a warning shot" or "shoot her in the leg/arm" as she was about to stab a bitch.

1637023783524.png

Edit - New pic without the dead fat chick.

Edit 2 - While looking for pics I came across an article about Bryant from Vox called: "The Ma'Khia Bryant shooting and Black girls' invisible fight against police violence." Fuck off.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Just wait the Hawaii chain L&L Drive In is currently invading the US mainland, 14 states have already fallen victim. You all will get their BBQ chicken buttsquirts in the coming years and I will get the last laugh.

440px-L%26L_Hawaiian_Barbecue_logo.svg.png
i swear theres more poke bowls in my 5mile radius than there is in any island of hawaii
be4342e79f576a8850de0b9b504af872.png

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Status
Not open for further replies.