Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't watched any of this trial, but from reading your comments and Twitter commentary, it sounds like his defense was fucking terrible. Probably as bad as the prosecution.

The only saving grace for Kyle is that the case is such a joke against him that it's incredibly hard to fuck up. And yet, it sounds like the defense did just that.

Pretty sad.
The entire trial was shit except for the judge lighting the prosecutor on fire a few times.

The prosecutor flat out lied and made up laws and false interpretations of laws. He also pointed a potentially deadly weapon at the jury with his finger on the trigger. It was in a state that just picking it up there’s no way it should have been pointed at anyone.

The defense rebuttal was fine but it was all over the place and the dude isn’t a great speaker. It wasn’t completely shit but it wasn’t great.

Don’t watch it. The rage will build when you watch the prosecutor. Hey wait, you’re retired, wtf you doing that’s so important you can’t watch it???

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Kyle is about to go to prison and you guys are jerkin each other off over some Hardee’s knockoff
A lot of bad and unjust things happen to everyone every day. Shut the fuck up.

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The entire trial was shit except for the judge lighting the prosecutor on fire a few times.

The prosecutor flat out lied and made up laws and false interpretations of laws. He also pointed a potentially deadly weapon at the jury with his finger on the trigger. It was in a state that just picking it up there’s no way it should have been pointed at anyone.

The defense rebuttal was fine but it was all over the place and the dude isn’t a great speaker. It wasn’t completely shit but it wasn’t great.

Don’t watch it. The rage will build when you watch the prosecutor. Hey wait, you’re retired, wtf you doing that’s so important you can’t watch it???
I haven't watched any of the trial, not just the closing arguments. I mean it sounds like the defense bungled the entire thing. If Kyle is found not guilty, it will have nothing to do with the defense, and comes down entirely to how ridiculous it is he's even in this predicament.

I played some Forza, cleaned the water tanks in the van so we can go on our next trip, watched Suicide Squad, and cleaned up some stuff around the property. Oh, I took a nap, too. Was a busy Monday!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior VP | Pantheon Pals VP Recruiting
<Gold Donor>
A lot of bad and unjust things happen to everyone every day. Shut the fuck up.
Exactly. This is why I’m saying sacrifice needs to go to prison for the cause. Accelerate this.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I haven't watched any of the trial, not just the closing arguments. I mean it sounds like the defense bungled the entire thing. If Kyle is found not guilty, it will have nothing to do with the defense, and comes down entirely to how ridiculous it is he's even in this predicament.
Pretty sure Barnes has this exact same opinion. The Rekeita stream guys liked the first 10-15 mins of defense Wiscansin's closing arguments, but were meh on the rest.

I wonder if the play was a mistrial without prejudice the whole time, so a retry just wastes Kyle's resources which are limited compared to the state's unlimited resources and maybe the state "gets lucky" (yeah right) on getting a less based judge. Maybe defense incompetence staved that off, but it also puts it all down to jury selection, as Barnes mentioned.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Would they be so upset if Kyle used a safer gun?

1637030545282.png

• 13Worf
  • 9Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 22 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior VP | Pantheon Pals VP Recruiting
<Gold Donor>
I’m so confused. So is Culver’s giving free ar15s away to support Kyle’s defense fund?

• 1Like
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It really is pretty shocking that they didn't have the bolt back and something making the chamber inoperable when mr dinger handled the gun. I thought that was like standard practice for evidence guns? I mean fuck, it's standard practice for any gun all the time, but in a fucking court room he's got a gun that's potentially lethal and he's pointing it at people with a finger on the trigger. The amount of stupidity that shows is shocking, especially in someone trying to prosecute someone for gun crimes. I can't even set an AR15 down at the range without locking the bolt back and removing the mag.

https://www.sccourts.org/clerkOfCourtManual/firearmsguide.pdf

I know it's a different state, but I'd be completely shocked if Wisconsin didn't have similar rules on the books somewhere.

3. If a semi-automatic rifle or shotgun, the chamber slide or cocking lever in open
position.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
If found not guilty a bit of aping will happen, why no one knows as all involved are at least wounded/charged were white, in the short term.
If found guilty nothing will happen short term, but the longer term body count will be massive. He will in some way become a martyr to all the bullshit of the past 2 years.

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It really is pretty shocking that they didn't have the bolt back and something making the chamber inoperable when mr dinger handled the gun. I thought that was like standard practice for evidence guns?
Usually in this setting you should have a chamber flag, a little plastic insert that goes into the chamber that shows no round is in the chamber;

1637031413651.png

• 13Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It really is pretty shocking that they didn't have the bolt back and something making the chamber inoperable when mr dinger handled the gun. I thought that was like standard practice for evidence guns? I mean fuck, it's standard practice for any gun all the time,
this is what happened to the mccloskys

A previous attorney for the McCloskey's had indicated the gun had been rendered inoperable long before the incident because it had been used as an exhibit in previous lawsuits.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
The riots will involve black dudes killing black dudes because they aren't happy about the way the law handled a white dude who killed white dudes.

Clown world riots for a clown world.

• 7Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Usually in this setting you should have a chamber flag, a little plastic insert that goes into the chamber that shows no round is in the chamber;

View attachment 382505

Exactly, that solution is simple and dirty cheap, and half the guns I've gotten they just throw one in for free. Even if you don't have those pennies why not at least a zip tie through the chamber and mag. It's ghetto but would do the job. I always put my flags in, especially when going to a new range. It's an easy way of demonstrating to the people there I'm not retarded.

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
The diner I ate lunch at had the prosecutions closing arguments on loud enough I couldn't ignore it. What an piece of shit that guy is.

I heard national guard is standing by for the riots after the not guilty vedict

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.