1637023759037.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
i swear theres more poke bowls in my 5mile radius than there is in any island of hawaii
be4342e79f576a8850de0b9b504af872.png

Those are NOT FUCKING POKE BOWLS! Goddamnit, Hawaii should be suing all these fuckers like Korea sued Japan to stop them from calling the garbage they make Kim Chi.

Last edited:

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Kenosha hoping for a Blizzard right about now
Have you been to Wisconsin? They have this local ice cream store called Dairy Queen that has these things called blizzards already.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Those are NOT FUCKING POKE BOWLS! Goddamnit, Hawaii should be suing all these fuckers like Korea sued Japan to stop them from calling the garbage they make Kim Chi.
lulz you think i would trust tn sushi? heh poke bowls are just posh now it seems

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
lulz you think i would trust tn sushi? heh poke bowls are just posh now it seems

Poke Bowl isn't even a real thing. They just dumped the poke on top of rice so they didn't have to use 2 containers.

If you are in Hawaii go get Poke and Roast pork from Alicia's. Careful where you park, you might get stabbed, but totally worth it.

image21-1.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Poke is awesome. How would you know what a real poke bowl is? I had the most authentic one when I was in Atlanta.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Poke Bowl isn't even a real thing. They just dumped the poke on top of rice so they didn't have to use 2 containers.

If you are in Hawaii go get Poke and Roast pork from Alicia's. Careful where you park, you might get stabbed, but totally worth it.

image21-1.jpg
thats just chinese crispy roast pork belly

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Poke is trash and nothing more than Hawaiians trying to pretend they have something they don't.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Poke is trash and nothing more than Hawaiians trying to pretend they have something they don't.

REAL Poke is just raw fish, seaweed and salt and a sprinkle of raw macadamia nut. The rest of the stuff is made up and called poke.

• 3Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
And for the record, Culvers is infinitely better than whataburger. That shit is literally sonic tier

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
REAL Poke is just raw fish, seaweed and salt and a sprinkle of raw macadamia nut. The rest of the stuff is made up and called poke.
Sounds fucking disgusting, thanks for clarifying that it takes a non Hawaiian to make it actually edible

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.