Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Jesus Christ you tell folks your enjoyed a Butter Burger one time and they start personally attacking your culture.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
poke chops and apple sauce
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Have you been to Wisconsin? They have this local ice cream store called Dairy Queen that has these things called blizzards already.
i'm in AZ and we have a dairy queen

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What if the jurors are having this exact conversation right now

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
REAL Poke is just raw fish, seaweed and salt and a sprinkle of raw macadamia nut. The rest of the stuff is made up and called poke.
Hispanics make the best poke: you have nfc what ur talkin about

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m from California so I’m certain you all would very much appreciate my opinion on authentic ethic foods and vegan eateries.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I’m from California so I’m certain you all would very much appreciate my opinion on authentic ethic foods and vegan eateries.
The shit Californians do to pizza should result in the state being a sponsor of terrorism.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mandriana

The shit Californians do to pizza should result in the state being a sponsor of terrorism.
Beer too. No, a bottle filled with homeless man piss and raw hops is not beer, sorry.

Seriously, graph the Increase in number of homeless street pissers against the increase in number of California IPAs over the years...

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I haven't watched any of this trial, but from reading your comments and Twitter commentary, it sounds like his defense was fucking terrible. Probably as bad as the prosecution.

The only saving grace for Kyle is that the case is such a joke against him that it's incredibly hard to fuck up. And yet, it sounds like the defense did just that.

Pretty sad.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Beer too. No, a bottle filled with homeless man piss and raw hops is not beer, sorry.

Seriously, graph the Increase in number of homeless street pissers against the increase in number of California IPAs over the years...
The only flavor in beer should be beer. Any company putting anything not beer in beer should have a few bunker busters dropped onto it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Mic Drop

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The only flavor in beer should be beer. Any company putting anything not beer in beer should have a few bunker busters dropped onto it.
Water, grains, hops, yeast are beer. IPAs are just more of some of those ingredients, and timing during the process. What he mentioned is still just beer.

I’ll agree with you on all the pumpkin, peanut butter, fruit, jalapeños, and other shit people are pumping out though. Not sure what he meant by raw hops. They don’t cook them before using them, they process them into pellets or use the cones. they’re all fucking raw lol

• 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
If Binger shot Kyle in court and shouted BLACK LIVES MATTER how many weeks of community service would he be sentenced to?

I feel like Binger would probably miss and just lightly-graze Kyle or something. And he'd stand there scream-crying "BLACK! LIVES! FUCKING! MATTER!" like that one shirtless lunatic.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Kyle is about to go to prison and you guys are jerkin each other off over some Hardee’s knockoff

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.