Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Thieves like that really should be dealt with swiftly. Problem is the average coonsumer cant comprehend that they subsidize the cost of all these stolen goods. Imagine how much cheaper everything could be if we companies didnt have to make up for rampant theft like this.
Low IQ types value televisions most of all.

Eventually all these stores will close down and no one will have anywhere to shop. There have been more than a few stores left vacant after the riots, and all the rioters did was put their own people out of jobs and make life really difficult for people who relied on public transport to do their grocery shopping. Imagine how much fun it is to spend 4 hours traveling to a market so you can get your two bags of groceries.

It gets even more fun when a city closes down bus routes because of high crime. I've seen it before. City simply flipped the switch on pofolk's bus routes and didn't even warn them.

But ah, they will blame whitey for these places being food deserts.

:rolleyes:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"You're going to have to make due with less this holiday" - Brandon

I see.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I want to be wrong, but I feel with the way the media has built up this case for a year full of fucking lies, the stories that someone isngonna dox the jury if the " wrong " verdict is declared, the fear of riots if they dont vote one particular way... and surely the book / media / talk show circuit that will surely follow the jurors and throw money at them if they vote guilty.....

I dont know....i almost believe they will crucify this dude to save their own skin and profit from it.

This is the first trial that i have watched that basically has the entire case from start to finish on video and its clear as day Rittenhouse did not do a fucking thing wrong. I wanted to punch that prosecutor giving closing statements in the face through my tv.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I want to be wrong, but I feel with the way the media has built up this case for a year full of fucking lies, the stories that someone isngonna dox the jury if the " wrong " verdict is declared, the fear of riots if they dont vote one particular way... and surely the book / media / talk show circuit that will surely follow the jurors and throw money at them if they vote guilty.....

I dont know....i almost believe they will crucify this dude to save their own skin and profit from it.

This is the first trial that i have watched that basically has the entire case from start to finish on video and its clear as day Rittenhouse did not do a fucking thing wrong. I wanted to punch that prosecutor giving closing statements in the face through my tv.
Where were you in April of this year?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The so called news is fucking cancer. There is a reason we need to make America the 110th.

MbEczyEb.jpeg

• 2Barf
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Trump did try to deploy, but traitorous criminal scum democrats stopped him, but the shades of gray turbo faggot retards wonder why there isn't more compromise. I honestly hate the shade of gray ultra American Inventors more than the ones that admit they are pure evil. I hope the faggot has his fucking heart explode from his booster.

dx4FKeRn.jpeg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was on a state grand jury when I was like 21. We threw out a case where a black guy was accused of raping this white woman. IIRC he was like a maintenance guy or something at the assisted living complex she lived in because she was disabled.

Why'd we throw it out? Fuck if I know. We heard testimony from both of them, then we sat around at a big table having idiotic discussions where everyone just decided that the woman didn't sound credible and that the guy seemed like a good guy. I remember being mostly confused by the whole thing and just sort of going with it.

Been thinking about it again lately for probably the first time since then and it pisses me off that I just went along with...whatever it was. A bunch of people just deciding a guy seemed nice and his accuser seemed like she might be making it up so THROW IT ALL OUT.

In retrospect I can see that there's probably a 98% chance that this grand jury (in a suuuuuuper-liberal town) only threw the case out because the guy was black. Like literally zero other reason. At the time I thought these people were actually smart/knowledgeable and knew what they were doing.

Fucking hell
Jury of your peers baby.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
after kyle's full acquittal i want him to write a book called "if i did it"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.