Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I bet you could pull up national stats on cops getting whacked with skateboards and ending up in an ER. The trick to get full effectiveness from a skateboard as a weapon is to hold it by one wheel when you swing to get max momentum. I have seen many a mailbox and windshield not survive a single blow when the truck hits
Trucks right to the temple.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Kyle pulled seven women and five men, one of which is a blackie.

Honestly this is pretty good.

IIRC, there were 7 men and 11 women in the "pool". So getting 5 men is nice, and getting the inventor I don't think will change much. I was legit worried of 11 women and the inventor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Likelihood of some Soros money falling into the hands of one of these juries or them caving to perceived mob threats?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Honestly this is pretty good.

IIRC, there were 7 men and 11 women in the "pool". So getting 5 men is nice, and getting the inventor I don't think will change much. I was legit worried of 11 women and the inventor.

Kenosha county went from Trump in '16 and '20, so good odds of having at least a few level headed jury members is pretty good

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Likelihood of some Soros money falling into the hands of one of these juries or them caving to perceived mob threats?
After Chauvin I expect the black guy to be the one who kicked Kyle at the riot.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This is messing up my day, wish it'd be over with.

No matter what problems you might be dealing with today or what stresses you've got plaguing you, remember, at least you aren't minutes/hours away from finding out if you're going to spend your entire young adult life in pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
I bet you could pull up national stats on cops getting whacked with skateboards and ending up in an ER. The trick to get full effectiveness from a skateboard as a weapon is to hold it by one wheel when you swing to get max momentum. I have seen many a mailbox and windshield not survive a single blow when the truck hits
I remember a video from the early internet days of this dude getting suckered with a skateboard across the head, then the dude smashed him a couple extra times with the trucks while he was on his knees. Disturbed me for days

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider

No matter what problems you might be dealing with today or what stresses you've got plaguing you, remember, at least you aren't minutes/hours away from finding out if you're going to spend your entire young adult life in pound-me-in-the-ass prison.
See I don't know how much of an issue he'd have, he killed a pedo so I'd think that'd instantly make him okay with most of the inmates.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
See I don't know how much of an issue he'd have, he killed a pedo so I'd think that'd instantly make him okay with most of the inmates.

The real predators within a prison system go for the pedophiles because they know that they can do almost anything to them with little repercussion. It's less about a sense of right and wrong and more about preying on the defenseless.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

If most of the inmates are black and they've been told for a year that Rittenhouse is a white supremacist, he's going to be fucked, literally

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

Ask your employer for a day off like the black people will get after the verdict.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Ask your employer for a day off like the black people will get after the verdict.

Funny one in my line of work. No black person in the shop ever gets off a black holiday. Not even MLK day which is not a holiday in the state I work in. Now us white people we just say we're taking a day off cause.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

And here I am being a bitch about having to “drive into the office” at 10AM on a Tuesday.

It’s going to be fucking really strange if they announce the verdict while I’m in the office.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You don't normally put on a grass skirt and coconut bra and dance on top of your desk?

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Probably gonna wait till end of day to announce anything, don't want to give people time to bus in from ACROSS STATE LINES before nightfall

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
FEVG5vkXEAYfCIm

• 9Let's Go Brandon!
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 13 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It’s a 50 man office and there are 6 legit caucasians.

Me, a Brit and 4 Russians. All of us are red pilled as fuck.

Oh our EA is white, but she’s a typical Bay Area female thus persona non grata.

Status
Not open for further replies.