Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Did we hear how the jury reacted when he pointed the gun at them? If they reacted anything like I would have, then that should be proof for them that kyle didn't point the gun at anyone until he was being attacked. The supposed pointees in that made up video didn't react at all.

Goonsquad Officer
if a fuck stick pointed a gun at me, i'd pointedly do everything i could to shit on him in that jury.

• 9Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
if a fuck stick pointed a gun at me, i'd pointedly do everything i could to shit on him in that jury.

The fact no one on the Jury piped up and yelled at the Judge 'HEY! WTF! Disarm that fucking Clown!' is kind of a bad sign. I certainly would have made some noise.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why is there someone on a bullhorn wailing "BLACK LIVES MAT-TER" over and over again in the background? Has that been going on all day? Jesus Christ

That's all they know.

1f3.jpg

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i told you guys he was black, blackies are ninjas n sheet

Jump Kick Man is a 40-year-old Black male from Kenosha with an extensive criminal record who was at the time of the Rittenhouse shootings on probation following a conviction for domestic violence battery. He faced a maximum sentence of nine months in jail, but less than two months before he kicked Rittenhouse, he accepted a plea deal that netted him 12 months' probation. The following year, he violated the terms of his probation and was sentenced to seven months in jail.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Barnes suggested Little Binger pointing the gun at the jury was bait: He wanted the defense to lose their shit so he could respond "So, you agree that pointing a gun is provocation?!"

They didn't bite. 4D chess if true.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
i told you guys he was black, blackies are ninjas n sheet

Can we find a single person in the pro riot crowd that isnt a piece of shit with lengthy, violent criminal history?

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Can we find a single person in the pro riot crowd that isnt a piece of shit with lengthy, violent criminal history?
No, because such people are expendable to the powers that be, which is precisely why they are in the crowd to begin with.

• 7Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Barnes suggested Little Binger pointing the gun at the jury was bait: He wanted the defense to lose their shit so he could respond "So, you agree that pointing a gun is provocation?!"

Or maybe they were shocked senseless.

Or both.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
yet another criminal the DA wouldn't grant any kind of immunity in order to testify against the kid. not sure if that's a good or bad thing...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
So, how many people did the DA push down the prosecution list so their case didn't fuck his case againt the ONE person there helping?

So far we have the Zemekis.

• 2Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

I can see that. i can also see it was to try and scare the jury into 'now you know how angry those pedos felt' mind set. Problem is Kyle never pointed til it was time.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider

Would've been better if he said "Objection your honor, Binger can you please confirm that you personally checked the weapon was unloaded before pointing it?"

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.