Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The metadata on the file the defense got has its creation date and that date does not match up with the file of the proper high quality footage.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
The metadata on the file the defense got has its creation date and that date does not match up with the file of the proper high quality footage.
Not only compressed but with the aspect ratio being changed that also means it was converted.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
This is my expectation at this point too.

The problem with their logic in this is thinking they will appease a mob.

Nothing short of guilty of all counts, and max penalties for all counts will appease the mob. All they want is another reason to rob the stores stocked for black friday and a get out a jail free " i am oppressed " card.

So any compromise the jury makes in convicting him of just " something " will be for naught.
No. You still have this iota of compromise in your brain.

There is NOTHING that will appease the mob. NOTHING. If the entire defense, judge, court and Kyle's family was found guilty and burned to the ground there would STILL be outcry about something. They didn't burn long enough. The guy that lit the pyre wasn't trans.

Only complete exoneration is acceptable here. Anything else is another paving stone of this road to totalitarianism.

• 2Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
These jurors are scared shitless, and they should be; they have to be citizens, and potentially pay real consequences for it. Let's hope enough American spirit remains in them that they understand what happens to the rest of us if they cow to the pressure. We'll see.
I may only be an armchair Chad but I would say Bring It On. I would AR-Kyle a fucking attempt on my family or my own life. There comes a time when you have to stand up, and this jury does not understand that that time is now.

Not to mention most of them are women, which makes my point moot.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Not only compressed but with the aspect ratio being changed that also means it was converted.

Now Mr Binger, I'm no expert but I've seen some shoops in my time.....

"It was all Fatlock's idea!"

• 2Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
"Your honor, I'd like to address one piece of the defense's motion if I could" -Fatlock

boxer punches himself.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We're currently living in a country, where we're about to see the Black Lives Matter movement riot over the lack of conviction of a white person charged with killing white pedophiles, all because the white pedophiles were participating in a riot that was starting over some black thief rapist being justifiably shot (not even killed, mind you) by the police for going for a weapon during an arrest.

Hollywood couldn't even make up shit this weird.

• 11Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
And if he sent it with gmail, gmail is not going to adjust the size. Gmail can send massive files.
Well.....you have to put it in a Google drive, and allow access to said drive to the recipient.

You still can't attach a 25 GB file to a gmail and send it.

Edit - I see that the file was much smaller. My bad. Also, not a single e-mail provider manipulates attachments in any way to my understanding. That seems pretty retarded.

Edit 2 - I am not actively watching this so if anything I say is dumb or well off the mark, my apologies. A 4 MB file? What is that, one frame?

• 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I want to see Fatlock get sworn in and answer the question "why did you send the defense a 4mb file you created that day instead of the actual footage requested."

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Well.....you have to put it in a Google drive, and allow access to said drive to the recipient.

Yeah 25GB is on the excessive size. But it can easily do way more than the 11MB "high def" version of the file. So to claim maybe Gmail compressed it is ludicrous. The fact they have court evidence floating around in personal email accounts is somewhat wtf as well.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I want to see Fatlock get sworn in and answer the question "why did you send the defense a 4mb file you created that day instead of the actual footage requested."
Fat fingered it.

Next question?

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I may only be an armchair Chad but I would say Bring It On. I would AR-Kyle a fucking attempt on my family or my own life. There comes a time when you have to stand up, and this jury does not understand that that time is now.

Not to mention most of them are women, which makes my point moot.
Women do not belong in the public square.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah 25GB is on the excessive size. But it can easily do way more than the 11MB "high def" version of the file. So to claim maybe Gmail compressed it is ludicrous. The fact they have court evidence floating around in personal email accounts is somewhat wtf as well.
That is a VERY good point.

If you get a .gmail from someone claiming it is professional you automatically assume it is a scam. If transferring evidence, one would expect policy would have you use your .wisc.gov e-mail or whatever it is for these dumb fucks.

My recent fav was a "You Are An Ideal Candidate" e-mail from the president of a small company with a .gmal address. Sure, the president of the company personally e-mailed me from his private, personal account. Seems legit.

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
Fatty Lumpkins is using every excuse he can to divert from the video file fuckery...its everyone else's fault but his.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Edit - I see that the file was much smaller. My bad. Also, not a single e-mail provider manipulates attachments in any way to my understanding. That seems pretty retarded.

Edit 2 - I am not actively watching this so if anything I say is dumb or well off the mark, my apologies. A 4 MB file? What is that, one frame?
Just to point out a technicality, when you send an attachment with gmail it does all that for you. It grants them access, puts it in a drive for you, and just sends them a link. It’s identical process to emailing an attachment you just get a popup that tells you what it’s going to do first. If someone’s claiming they fucked it up due to size they’re lying.

• 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Fatty Lumpkins is using every excuse he can to divert from the video file fuckery...its everyone else's fault but his.

"The detective did it."

Well we've still got the creation date as per the file's metadata so try again also you just said that everything that wrong was the defense's fault and now everything is the detective's fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.