Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Fatty knows how to compress a dozen white castle sliders into his mouth at once.

• 13Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Caliane

Odd the video in question was handled different if all other files were hosted on a DropBox. 20 min later creation in file meta also suss.

They better get their millibites straight, or Lunchbox and Binger gonna be in trouble!
yeah. the metadata seems to seal it. like, yeah, transfering files from one pc to another, could result in "save as" name change...
but the metadata explains what happened. the prosecutors did a "save as" of some compressed file or some such. presumably when prepping to pass it on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
This lady is killing it at least. She's still got the emails with the files attached of the wrong size.
And if he sent it with gmail, gmail is not going to adjust the size. Gmail can send massive files.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
And if he sent it with gmail, gmail is not going to adjust the size. Gmail can send massive files.

That's going to be such a silver bullet.

You attached a 4 megabyte file and that is not disputable and you told the judge you only had one file which is not true.

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
No no....guys....your PC and or Phone will randomly decide to compress AND rename .mov files

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
No no....guys....your PC and or Phone will randomly decide to compress AND rename .mov files

I've got the email he sent. It's 4 mb. It has a different title.

edit - and they tried giving the defense that same 4mb file three times.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This is the most bizarre shit ever. No matter what happens, short of acquittal on all charges, this thing is going to be overturned.

• 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
How this whole thing is not obvious malicious intent on part of the prosecution is beyond me

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is the most bizarre shit ever. No matter what happens, short of acquittal on all charges, this thing is going to be overturned.
Which is the next best thing for the left, as they already laid the groundwork for "the judge is a secret KKK Grand Dragon"

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
At this point I could realistically seen a situation where the judge goes to the jury and asks them how the deliberations are going, and if seeing a majority going acquittal tells them "I have enough evidence to dismiss with prejudice and end this without you needing to go on record as saying "not guilty", are yo ok with this?"

At which point I bet 12 of 12 say "Yep, you do that your honor!"

they're taking time to sanitize a laptop right now to put videos on. This is a several hour process for just 2 jurors.

the judge would have checked in by now if that was the play.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the real moral of the story. dont get into legal trouble in Wisconsin. or just dont go to Wisconsin.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
How this whole thing is not obvious malicious intent on part of the prosecution is beyond me

The best I can do is this - Fatlock was going through that footage he had back and forth over and over, fucking around with it a bit, didn't know what the fuck he was doing and thought one file was just as good as another. Yeah, those are all the same files. Oh wait, they're not? Fuck.

It actually got worse when he started talking. He accused the defense of fucking it all up when we've got the email he sent with the file attached. He didn't go with "we accidentally got the footage confused" or "we accidentally sent the wrong footage" or any of that. Those explanations may have immediate, harsh consequences she he went on the attack. He threw his hands up and said "hey, I have no idea what the fuck the defense did but we did everything perfect."

Except there's the email he sent that's 4mb in size. Except the file names are different.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.