Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Whoever came up with the term "Fatlock" - you, sir, are a legend! :trump:

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit. Even that dumb bitch over at TYT says it is self defense.

• 5Mother of God
  • 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
That needs some shooping. Kyle up front. Zimzam and maybe chauvin on either side. Who else will fill out the posse?

Bernie Goetz

bernhard-goetz-now-1589302018240.jpg

Also in the past couple years there have been more than a couple instances of kids under 17 smoking people trying home invasions with their parents ARs, IIRC they mostly happened in FL and TX.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
This is basically what your average jury deliberation looks like. So retarded Whoospie is inadvertently dropping truth bombs. SNL needs to hire The View writers because this shit is comedy gold.

• 2Barf
  • 1Picard

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit those ladies are retarded. Asking questions about the trial that if they just paid a tiny bit of attention, would be answered. JFC

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>

At this point I could realistically seen a situation where the judge goes to the jury and asks them how the deliberations are going, and if seeing a majority going acquittal tells them "I have enough evidence to dismiss with prejudice and end this without you needing to go on record as saying "not guilty", are yo ok with this?"

At which point I bet 12 of 12 say "Yep, you do that your honor!"

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This is turning into a shitshow of boomers who have no idea what they are talking about.

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Odd the video in question was handled different if all other files were hosted on a DropBox. 20 min later creation in file meta also suss.

They better get their millibites straight, or Lunchbox and Binger gonna be in trouble!

• 3Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I love that fat piece of shit pleading ignorance as to why this has happened. How many times do you think hes told someone hes charged with a crime ignorance is no excuse?

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 11 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I love that fat piece of shit pleading ignorance as to why this has happened. How many times do you think hes told someone hes charged with a crime ignorance is no excuse?
Fat people are the fucking WORST. China Virus needs to do its one fucking job, but it isn't even effective at doing that.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Remember when he accused the defense of taking advantage of the judge's poor understanding of technology? He's doing the same thing now in reverse.

Judge! We don't know how this compression wizardry works! My god man, I'd have a better job if I did!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Odd the video in question was handled different if all other files were hosted on a DropBox. 20 min later creation in file meta also suss.

They better get their millibites straight, or Lunchbox and Binger gonna be in trouble!
I doubt it. They won't be punished for shit lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This lady is killing it at least. She's still got the emails with the files attached of the wrong size.

• 5Like
Status
Not open for further replies.