Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
If they try him again it would have to be a bench trial, in fact I could never believe any of the jurors in this trial are not influenced one way or the other after a year since that night.

Can you have a bench trial for murder? Sounds like something El Chappo or Avon Barksdale would exploit at every turn with a gofundme for a judge.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Can you have a bench trial for murder? Sounds like something El Chappo or Avon Barksdale would exploit at every turn with a gofundme for a judge.
Makes sense since we just had a televised trial. imagine the jury pool would be way too compromised to have another jury trial.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I really hope it makes it to the judges/defenses knowledge that Fatlock had the editing software on the laptop he presented from. Might be the final push to get mistrial with prejudice.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I really hope it makes it to the judges/defenses knowledge that Fatlock had the editing software on the laptop he presented from. Might be the final push to get mistrial with prejudice.

What I'm interested in knowing is if these pieces of software have little signatures. Could an expert with the 4mb video discover if it was any of the software present on the prosecution team's laptop that created the file?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
What I'm interested in knowing is if these pieces of software have little signatures. Could an expert with the 4mb video discover if it was any of the software present on the prosecution team's laptop that created the file?
Yeah its already been mentioned but handbrake at least creates a log file when it creates a new file.

• 3Like

Demon Hunter

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
With some limited elite googlefu, yes. Every result has stories of murder suspects asking for bench trials from all over the country.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yeah its already been mentioned but handbrake at least creates a log file when it creates a new file.

I know it's impossible on the fly to hit all these notes but goddamn I wish everyone was better at everything. The prosecutor's laptop needs to be set aside or otherwise cloned. Information such as what software was used and when it was installed are key bits of information. Fatlock first indignantly blamed the defense and then immediately changed his story to blaming the detective on the case when he got lit up by that wonderful woman on the defense's team. He then pled ignorance in an attempt to play in to the judge's own limited knowledge of tech.

Hey, you got this request from the defense for the footage and that has a time stamp and then you dlownloaded this software and that has a time stamp and then you created a file with this footage and that has a time stamp and then you emailed that footage out and that has a time stamp. Let's reevaluate all your initial explanations oh wait every single thing you said to the judge was a lie.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
C5gbXoUE.jpeg

I wonder

• 11Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 12 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've had Rekieta on most of this and last week while working, and I gotta say this shit is frustrating as fuck. I know being up there and in the middle of it puts a spotlight on you, on everything you say and do, but I have little patience for that excuse - your JOB that you get PAID FOR is to argue in front of people and be quick on your feet. I just do not understand how Rittenhouse got these bargain basement baffoons. I really feel for the kid. Would kill to have been a fly on the wall when he/his family made the decision to retain these fucksticks.

At least Binger and Fatlock have the excuse of being evil.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I cannot think of a single plausible reason why you wouldnt give them the original file.

It makes sense if they know their case is garbage and they’re angling for a mistrial… and they’re evil.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I cannot think of a single plausible reason why you wouldnt give them the original file.

There is a degree that I am willing to accept idiocy (which is in no way an excuse of any kind, in fact it's quite damning) but that fat sack of shit spoke with absolute certainty that everything that went wrong was 100% the fault of the defense. When he got cornered on that he blamed the detective. These were rebuttals made to the motion filed by the defense even. He went out of his way to comment on this exact video footage and made the situation 10x worse in doing so. For me what he did there took idiocy off the table. I now believe what they did with the footage is malicious and purposeful.

Going to have a hard time explaining why they sent the wrong file and why it even existed in the first place.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
So the jury is still deliberating something that should take a total of 10 minutes? yeah they're gonna guilty verdict him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Theyre probably debating which one they can say guilty on to sneak out, or they're bawling at the jerks who won't save their poor families and agree on a false guilty verdict. One extreme or the other, that's my guess. I'll be shocked if its like guilty on all but the first degrees or something.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I just do not understand how Rittenhouse got these bargain basement baffoons. I really feel for the kid. Would kill to have been a fly on the wall when he/his family made the decision to retain these fucksticks.
Barnes says the money and managing everything regarding its spending, Kyle's lawyers, security etc. is all handled by one guy, David Hancock and hes pretty much a piece of shit. Barnes actually represented Kyle but was kicked off as jury selection began and was prevented from talking to Kyle due to Barnes started asking about how the donated money is being handled. He details it here;

Its a sad situation. Obviously Kyle's family knows nothing about how to deal with this situation and it looks to be they are being heavily taking advantage of to being outright screwed if everything Barnes says is true.

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Barnes says the money and managing everything regarding its spending, Kyle's lawyers, security etc. is all handled by one guy, David Hancock and hes pretty much a piece of shit. Barnes actually represented Kyle but was kicked off as jury selection began and was prevented from talking to Kyle due to Barnes started asking about how the donated money is being handled. He details it here;

Its a sad situation. Obviously Kyle's family knows nothing about how to deal with this situation and it looks to be they are being heavily taking advantage of to being outright screwed if everything Barnes says is true.
I'm not saying Barnes is wrong, but this dude spends a TON of fuckin' time on the internet for a "practicing" attorney. Podcasts, social media, etc. I'm starting to get a few grifting vibes...

• 5Like
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Live in Califorina with no Culvers but im going to Colorado next week, and there is one a mile from my buddies place who ill be visiting. What is the go to thing to order there?
Anything you like and a large order of fried cheese curds. If you go there during dinner rush time you are guaranteed that everything will be piping hot because they are going HAM trying to keep up with orders.

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm starting to get a few grifting vibes...
Its certainly possible, its just Barnes side of the story without any evidence. And he does make it very clear he was more than happy to do this all at no cost to Kyle and let everyone else take the credit. Though it seems theres an awful lot of lawyers that can just hang out on youtube 24/7, maybe its just a perk of private practice.

With how shit Kyle's representation has been(even us laymen pointing out insane overreaches by the State and lack of fundamental arguments from Kyle's lawyers) its clear Kyle's management is horrible so its not like Barnes is wrong about that. With how much money is at their disposal theres zero reason Kyle shouldnt have the absolute best representation and every possible resource on hand for the trial yet here he is where his lawyers didnt even bring in a ballistics/firearms expert in a case where the DA heavily emphasized the firearm and was spouting off out right bullshit all throughout the trial about bullets.

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.