Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Richard's thought women would found Kyle sympathetic. Barnes' research and polling was the opposite.

Barnes had the People Pundit and the Body Language All-Stars locked and loaded, it would have been the Kings of YouTube vs the town of Kenosha.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
so youre saying the hickup is probably the one diversity black negro on the jury?

No. For all any of you guys know, the black guy on the jury might be a hardcore gun nut republican. I've had a lot of military friends, the majority of which were minorities, and they were as hardcore pro-2A republican as anybody.

I think the women are gonna be sympathetic to this kid and the guys are going to be the harder sells. But who knows. I just can't see the women being the problem after Kyle's testimony and how much sympathy it drew (with everyone who isn't a soulless fuck like Trevor Noah or LeBron James, anyway)

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
No. For all any of you guys know, the black guy on the jury might be a hardcore gun nut republican. I've had a lot of military friends, the majority of which were minorities, and they were as hardcore pro-2A republican as anybody.

I think the women are gonna be sympathetic to this kid and the guys are going to be the harder sells. But who knows. I just can't see the women being the problem after Kyle's testimony and how much sympathy it drew (with everyone who isn't a soulless fuck like Trevor Noah or LeBron James, anyway)
Barnes said the person he thinks is foreman is one of the women he was worried about. A highly educated, white, liberal professor...

• 5Barf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 8 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I just can't see the women being the problem after Kyle's testimony and how much sympathy it drew (with everyone who isn't a soulless fuck like Trevor Noah or LeBron James, anyway)

If there were a few women on the jury that absolutely positively could not believe or accept that a seventeen year old with a rifle that shot three people did not break any laws and HAS to be guilty of something that would not be a surprise.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Barnes said the person he thinks is foreman is one of the women he was worried about. A highly educated, white, liberal professor...

That might be a good thing, I doubt the Black Gentlemen are going to appreciate being lectured by an uppity white woman with a savior complex

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
FEb5MldXwAMPvae.jpg

• 12Like
  • 5Worf
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 18 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
where are the riots!!!

whose rioting the rioters??? i just want more of this

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Guess who the dumbest asshole there is. The one with the most education.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

At least that one BLM guy was trying to maintain some kind of order and calm down the violent future-felon.

I'm sure Antifa has a recruiting spot for the violent kid, since they're the ones setting all the fires and need mental cases like him.

Even though BLM the organization is corrupt as fuck, I'm sure there are plenty of BLM ground-level people who are decent people and have just been hoodwinked or are well-intentioned. It might come down to those people to keep the Antifa scum somewhat at bay. ...if that doesn't work, somebody a lot meaner is going to have to do it.

Edit: As far as "all goes according to plan"...I thought the plan was for the BLM side to take over and eliminate any pushback. Are you saying the pushback and the conflict is all part of the plan too? Cause I wouldn't be surprised if the goal here wasn't to have one side win, but to have the pendulum swing back and forth until it's smashing both sides.

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This had 17 views when it popped into my feed. Guy deserves a few more IMO.

Wow this is gonna last like 5 minutes. I forgot about that clip with all those fist-raising kids getting in some random woman's face. That might be the one clip in all of this catastro-fuck that actually made me want to go out and beat the shit out of these people. Probably because everyone in the clip was small and weak and I could have probably plowed through them like a Dynasty Warriors character.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So I imagine once this gets a mistrial or whatever is Kyle going to be able to access Youtube to see what was going on during his first trial (assuming it gets retried)?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Demon Hunter

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I imagine once this gets a mistrial or whatever is Kyle going to be able to access Youtube to see what was going on during his first trial (assuming it gets retried)?
If they try him again it would have to be a bench trial, in fact I could never believe any of the jurors in this trial are not influenced one way or the other after a year since that night.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.