Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
take a woman shooting and get pussy, I dont care what her politics are

My favorite thing about public ranges is those chicks once indoctrinated keep coming back and squeeze into smaller and smaller outfits that would make a Hooters girl blush trying to get even a smidgen of attention they are used to. Doesn't work for shit when men are too busy focusing down range instead of down her clevage. I end up always talking the the dykey former softball player girls, at least they can actually talk firearms.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
My favorite thing about public ranges is those chicks once indoctrinated keep coming back and squeeze into smaller and smaller outfits that would make a Hooters girl blush trying to get even a smidgen of attention they are used to. Doesn't work for shit when men are too busy focusing down range instead of down her clevage. I end up always talking the the dykey former softball player girls, at least they can actually talk firearms.

fuck public shooting, take her out into the woods and let her go ham with less structure (obviously still following the golden rules) and watch her melt into a puddle.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm

COUNT 1: FIRST-DEGREE RECKLESS HOMICIDE, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON
COUNT 2: FIRST-DEGREE RECKLESSLY ENDANGERING SAFETY, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON
COUNT 3: FIRST-DEGREE RECKLESSLY ENDANGERING SAFETY, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON
COUNT 4: FIRST-DEGREE INTENTIONAL HOMICIDE, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON
COUNT 5: ATTEMPTED FIRST-DEGREE INTENTIONAL HOMICIDE, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON
COUNT 6: POSSESSION OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON BY A PERSON UNDER 18 (dismissed)
COUNT 7: FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH AN EMERGENCY ORDER FROM STATE OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT (I thought this was dismissed also?)

I just copied real quick and haven't read through the whole article.

Reckless endangering safety should be kicked out. He had good trigger discipline and shots on target...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Seems to me doxxing and harassing a bunch of folks who just voted Yes you can walk the streets with an AR and cap shitbags, might not end very well for the Leftys who think they can fuck around and won't find out.

GIF by Breaking Bad

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
How would they know?
No idea. Communication between the judge and jury is pretty strictly controlled. Both lawyers will know everything that goes on pretty much. Anything the jury does or asks about goes through the bailiff to the judge both ways. If the judge or lawyers need to have a direct interaction with the jury, they'll pull them back out into the court room and do it on the record.

Basically, I think that's made up.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't keep up with the kids these days - is "keep that same energy" some new shit talk or something? Fucking hell, this generation can't even properly talk shit without sounding like a bleeding vaginal wart.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't keep up with the kids these days - is "keep that same energy" some new shit talk or something? Fucking hell, this generation can't even properly talk shit without sounding like a bleeding vaginal wart.

Look fam, imma keep it real high key up in here, you gonna get rekt if you be actin sus wit that low ass energy

• 8Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 8 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
the fact they are locked after 3 days says this is a shitshow. probably mistrial if faggots dont grow balls.

I'd be surprised if they call a hung jury before a couple weeks unless the jury gets super uppity.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Why did I never see this til now?

why wasn't this admitted into evidence?

i'd be like

da lunchbox, this is your star witness on his SECOND dui since the riots

also, what happened to his dui charges?

• 1Like
Status